"I don't look at anything that isn't R-18"Morinaka Kazaki

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

I'm dying of a cough and possible mold infection, but I gotta try out animal food first!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
ARE YOU HAPPY?
No.

I'm also not happy about the fact that dog biscuits will probably be the healthiest meal she's eaten in years.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Can't wait to see how the resident Jew/town rapist spins this. I'm sure he'll come by and say "actually eating dog food is based." :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

feel like this is a dogwhistle becauae definitely talked about pippa eating dog food in the last 12-18 hrs

pippa dont eat the dog food (on a free stream, make it members only)

Eat em and breed em

I need help

UberSoldat

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Can't wait to see how the resident Jew/town rapist spins this. I'm sure he'll come by and say "actually eating dog food is based." :smugpipi:
im quite curious on how hes gonna spin this out since as you all said eating dog food is ill advised i can never wash away my sins 6 years ago

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It'll be something about how he'd fix meat Pippa by getting her premium canned dog food instead of cheap biscuits, don't get too excited.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I guarantee you the dog food is 100³x more healthy than the cancer laden fast food and soft drinks she gobbles down on a daily basis.

famous artist pipkun

i could've sworn pippa said she doesnt follow cobra at all.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Topo Chico

I guarantee you the dog food is 100x more healthy than cancer laden fast food and soft drinks she gobbles down on a daily basis.
Pippa eats the finest of Zog's slop! It is calorically dense and high in both salt and sugar, perfect for a growing gall
:architect:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Yamanba, @Godzilla1984 didn't mean 'good' as in 'professional'. If someone's talking about rapists being good/bad (however that sounds), they generally aren't praising/critiquing their fucking work ethics.

He'd get fired because of a workplace fraternization.

You're too schizo and I wouldn't even rape you.
I know sarcasm is lost in text form, but woof.
ARE YOU HAPPY?
Speaking of woof.
Now to be fair, cat and dog food are safe for human consumption, and are in fact taste tested by humans during production as part of their quality assurance and quality control.

DogBone

It's like a damn virus

Anyone who has ever said anything bad about Lia is fucking dumb. Lia is so god damn smart. She can recognize a good idea when she sees one.

Topo Chico

Anyone who has ever said anything bad about Lia is fucking dumb. Lia is so god damn smart. She can recognize a good idea when she sees one.

:smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

only 1 foot pic with stockings, cant be that smart

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
cat and dog food are safe for human consumption, and are in fact taste tested by humans during production as part of their quality assurance and quality control.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom