"That's dryyyy wow, I feel so sorry for your genitals..."Kureiji Ollie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Oh I quite agree, Mr. Shekelberg. Anyway your 12 o'clock is already here; her parents dropped her off early. Which, uh, audition room will you be using?
he's a slumlord. plenty of playdates to be had in lieu of rent money.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Huh who's this I've never seen pippa interact with her before?
Hexa's rm is Yume, who used to be among the edgy anitwitter crowd several years ago. This is her current personal account (also went by yumepilled/fatmilkers/about twenty other aliases because she's one of those people who seems to get banned every few months). The only actually notable drama surrounding her is she had beef with darlingstrawbie (RevSaysDesu's girlfriend) a while ago, but they seem to be over that and have streamed together since.

She seems pretty harmless overall, I'm not too concerned about her back alley build-a-bear dealings. I remember she raided one of the late-night Twitch streams and Pippa seemed at least somewhat familiar with her at the time.

logitech

This is her current personal account (also went by yumepilled/fatmilkers/about twenty other aliases because she's one of those people who seems to get banned every few months).
going through her PA and she is just like this FR FR

1694623698490.png
Apparently likes to watch gore in her free time

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Yamanba, @Godzilla1984 didn't mean 'good' as in 'professional'. If someone's talking about rapists being good/bad (however that sounds), they generally aren't praising/critiquing their fucking work ethics.
So we can all agree that Reticule would be the town rapist, right?
He'd get fired because of a workplace fraternization.
I'm too wholesome to rape.
You're too schizo and I wouldn't even rape you.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hexa's rm is Yume, who used to be among the edgy anitwitter crowd several years ago. This is her current personal account (also went by yumepilled/fatmilkers/about twenty other aliases because she's one of those people who seems to get banned every few months). The only actually notable drama surrounding her is she had beef with darlingstrawbie (RevSaysDesu's girlfriend) a while ago, but they seem to be over that and have streamed together since.

She seems pretty harmless overall, I'm not too concerned about her back alley build-a-bear dealings. I remember she raided one of the late-night Twitch streams and Pippa seemed at least somewhat familiar with her at the time.
Oh I actually followed her rm accounts just as random follows, did not know she was hexa.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Topo Chico

Boo goes on suicidal rants almost every other day on his Twitter.

Still surprises me how she finds his posts

... not being able to emote spam in a chat, eats at you? Big fella needs to get some help
1694629825258.png
So this guy just full on nolan posts on twitter instead of random discords, interesting

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1694629916172.png1694629931586.png :whatastory:

Still surprises me how she finds his posts
Inb4 she has dozens of secret no-name Twitter socks that she uses to secretly follow a bunch of recognizable people from chat to keep up-to-date information on them for the spreadsheet. I wouldn't know anything about that, of course.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

She saw us debating about whether her or Mozu were more unhealthy and now she's trying to steal Mozu's ideas. Mozu ate pet food first you moldy rabbit! :Ame-BOO:
(It was when she was Sava so no vod exists)

JMForte

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She saw us debating about whether her or Mozu were more unhealthy and now she's trying to steal Mozu's ideas. Mozu ate pet food first you moldy rabbit! :Ame-BOO:
(It was when she was Sava so no vod exists)
Pippa has a history of eating dogfood and I will choose to believe she saw us (and specifically Pipkun) talking about MATI yesterday with Cobes eating catfood and decided to try and one-up him 'for the khaanntent'.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

DogBone

This isn't even mental illness anymore, it's profound mental retardation.
It is profound retardation. One thing of dog food? That's not enough for an entire stream. Obviously, Pippa needs to buy a variety of dog food and treats to try ALL of them on stream and do a tierlist. PIPPA, I'M GIVING AWAY THIS STREAM IDEA AWAY FOR FREE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom