Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
If anything that just showed us that she would still be giga retarded even if she didnt take the meds
The point is that this is already bad, but it could get even worse.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
tfw it takes a literal prison sentence to get an AWFL to self-reflect :shiinastare:

Stunned But Dumb

All that ending tells me is that that prison shouldn't let their inmates have poptarts... Does Proctor let us have poptarts?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
All that ending tells me is that that prison shouldn't let their inmates have poptarts... Does Proctor let us have poptarts?
If you watch a ragdoll stream for atleast one hour you get some poundland poptarts

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa's retarded fucking pastry tangent is still living in my head rent free and probably will be for a while. God, that was so fucking retarded and the coping mechanism of hoping it's bait doesn't even work. I hope she jumps on Kirsche's stream after this or something and they actually get into bloodsports over that retarded bullshit and Kirsche wins.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
tfw it takes a literal prison sentence to get an AWFL to self-reflect :shiinastare:
I'm pretty sure that's why prison was invented as I don't think darkies are capable of self-reflection, well that and lynching.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1694227039304.png

Die

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I'm just gonna point out that she received more Super Chats during that time than the rest of the stream, and most of them were $2 Super Chats. lol people can't help but donate to her to argue.
I'm gonna choose to believe she was being gigabrain and not retarded.

Stunned But Dumb

"I think I can withstand jail."

Pippa, you cannot withstand jail

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I'm pretty sure that's why prison was invented as I don't think darkies are capable of self-reflection, well that and lynching.
They were more polite back then though, they just diagnosed women with hysteria so that they could go to the nice asylum instead of prison with the criminals.

Anime Fan

Of course she chooses the smoking option.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
So many things being explained today.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Oh... The smoking fetish started young.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
drugs are bad, m'kay?

DogBone

Pippa's retarded fucking pastry tangent is still living in my head rent free and probably will be for a while. God, that was so fucking retarded and the coping mechanism of hoping it's bait doesn't even work. I hope she jumps on Kirsche's stream after this or something and they actually get into bloodsports over that retarded bullshit and Kirsche wins.
I choose to believe something in her Pipkin brain got some wires crossed. There was a weird tangent where she talked about how you aren't supposed to mess with toy guns or something. There must have been some misunderstanding. Either that or the fluoride from her toothpaste is beginning to poison her brain.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
About the zero tolerance policy, fuck that shit. I got in trouble once because I was pushed off balance into a bush by a friend. I quickly got up and laughed but an admin had to yell at us and give us detention in front of everyone. Schools don't realize zero tolerance just makes students resent them.
I hate zero tolerance because it basically created an environment where bullies who don't care about school punishments are emboldened to relentlessly pick on kids and they can't fight back at all for fear of getting in as bad or worse punishment simply for defending themselves.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
They were more polite back then though, they just diagnosed women with hysteria so that they could go to the nice asylum instead of prison with the criminals.
Hysteria was treated very differently by doctors than asylums.

Stunned But Dumb

The "titties staring" conversation is funny considering convenient angle from the last ending's CG

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
whats happeninf on stream, im watchibg barbie with my gf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom