"I don't think it's bad to be a wigger"Komachi Panko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Grabbed this before the jannies swept it up. There are so many fucking retards in her chat.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Oh boy a buncha pages in the Pippa thread in the middle of the day I wonder what.....:shiinastare::pippasadl:
Found an image of what aripiprazole pills look like.
View attachment 44256
Wow, they really are made for her!
At first I thought ari-pip-razole was joke about a Airi-Pippa collab or something :airidepressed:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh boy a buncha pages in the Pippa thread in the middle of the day I wonder what.....:shiinastare::pippasadl:

At first I thought ari-pip-razole was joke about a Airi-Pippa collab or something :airidepressed:
airi and pippa collabing will come out with one of them alive

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"everything I hear about her parents makes me jealous"

Unlike that guy, she at least had a father.

Who probably chokeslammed her through a table at least once. Maybe twice.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Autism yeah not sure about the others honestly I'd sooner chalk her jumpiness up to ptsd atleast a minor form of it
To get in on the armchair psychology, I'd say Pippa's claim that living in a "low-income neighbourhood" is what turned her into a shut-in, where she was fairly outdoorsy if not sociable before, was telling. In addition to the rough childhood the autism could intensify the traumatic over-correction into neetdom and be where most of her anti-social traits develop from rather than any other mental illnesses.
Schizophrenia is a big claim and thankfully one she doesn't seem to actually show serious signs of so far, but it running in the family means she really should keep an eye on any developments.
Grabbed this before the jannies swept it up. There are so many fucking retards in her chat.

Fuckers really can't help themselves. How hard is it not to throw sekrit knowledge right in the streamers face where you have to know it's socially unacceptable?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"Containment? What's that?"
1694220000248.png 1694220073941.png

Anime Fan

Last edited:

Topo Chico

The pippa pre stream chat always delivers calves, it's the breeding ground for wonderful schitzo cows :eyehearts:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
To get in on the armchair psychology, I'd say Pippa's claim that living in a "low-income neighbourhood" is what turned her into a shut-in, where she was fairly outdoorsy if not sociable before, was telling. In addition to the rough childhood the autism could intensify the traumatic over-correction into neetdom and be where most of her anti-social traits develop from rather than any other mental illnesses.
Schizophrenia is a big claim and thankfully one she doesn't seem to actually show serious signs of so far, but it running in the family means she really should keep an eye on any developments.

Fuckers really can't help themselves. How hard is it not to throw sekrit knowledge right in the streamers face where you have to know it's socially unacceptable?
Also knowing her history of frequent moves also has a big impact on being able to relate with her peers. Cycling through being "the new kid", developing certain relationships and then being forced to cut ties fucks with your understanding of social dynamics. Eventually you give up on the idea of being close with anyone as a coping mechanism while having to constantly remake yourself between each location leading to identity issues. The internet was the only place she could root herself to.

Sven

"Hey where should I get this thing Kirsche did, should I go to Kirsche's channel or maybe try Kirsche's Discord where all of her mods and archivers are. I know I'll just go beg on 4chan later I guess"

I know Kirsche likes them dumb but pretty sure she wants at least some brain functionality in the himbo.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I listened to the twitter space. It didn't seem like they hated Kirsche, but they obviously had wildly different opinions. At lot of it was just Kirsche asking questions to try to understand the dev. He's just a retard that dislikes white people, and thinks that the game represents the female experience.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She hasn't had those meds for more than a day and already she's forgotten stream time
:pippasadl:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It looks like she has one of those tiny Jewish hats.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I wonder if meat Pippa has a pony tail.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
ooh short blacj hair pippa

ita called a yarmulka

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It looks like she has one of those tiny Jewish hats.
I legit thought that until she explained, probably because I'd just rewatched the Shapiro clip you posted earlier :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom