"Thanks for not saying the gamer word in my chat. I know it took a lot of restraint"Mono Monet

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh also Chase is back again

a

1693844087552.png
This one's doing numbers!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Early Adopter
And yet he doesn't mention Pippa's most loyal schizo as an option. :pippasadl:
He's a pretty dedicated thhrang x Pippa shipper, remember the Discord log?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
He's a pretty dedicated thhrang x Pippa shipper, remember the Discord log?
For a while he was shipping himself with the thhranggussy.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Archive
Do not do self-sabotage you dumb bunny

Stupid rabbit.
You need to save as much money as possible, so when something bad does happen you don't feel like you're drowning under it.
Also the imposter syndrome feeling is completely normal, unless you're a psychopath.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Now, since Pippa reads this thread, if I were her, I would write something like... "Sorry for taking so long to respond, my anxiety can make it difficult to respond in a more reasonable timeframe. I'm still really interested in collabing, though. What dates would suit you, and what sort of ideas do you have for the collab stream?"

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Now, since Pippa reads this thread, if I were her, I would write something like... "Sorry for taking so long to respond, my anxiety can make it difficult to respond in a more reasonable timeframe. I'm still really interested in collabing, though. What dates would suit you, and what sort of ideas do you have for the collab stream?"

I will say as someone who is also retarded she may not want to take this approach is it can feel like you are guilt tripping the other person. A simple "sorry I'm terrible at getting back to people" may suffice.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I will say as someone who is also retarded she may not want to take this approach is it can feel like you are guilt tripping the other person. A simple "sorry I'm terrible at getting back to people" may suffice.
I don't really see the guilt trip you mention. It's a short, informal response that offers an apology and explains Pippa's slow response (so people understand why Pippa was slow to respond if they didn't already), says that Pippa still wants to collab, and has some open-ended questions to get collab ideas flowing again and let Pippa show she's genuinely interested in the collab stream. She can tailor this message for specific conversations, it's not a boilerplate message she should just send out to everyone.

I would also suggest Pippa also talks with her manager if she's worried, they've helped her with coming up with good DM messages before.

But why in the middle of September, though?

Also she saw it.

Gotta give out notice so people can make sure they can attend the wedding. You don't do a wedding without at least a few months' notice.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I would also suggest Pippa also talks with her manager if she's worried, they've helped her with coming up with good DM messages before.
Talking with a manager means she'd actually have to DM them, which is part of her problem.

Piarro

Early Adopter
I don't really see the guilt trip you mention. It's a short, informal response that offers an apology and explains Pippa's slow response (so people understand why Pippa was slow to respond if they didn't already), says that Pippa still wants to collab, and has some open-ended questions to get collab ideas flowing again and let Pippa show she's genuinely interested in the collab stream. She can tailor this message for specific conversations, it's not a boilerplate message she should just send out to everyone.
The rest of your message sounded fine but I'm not sure it's necessary to immediately bring up anxiety

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

I can't stress the emphasis on the use of the term "retarded".
As a fellow social retard it can feel like a guilt trip merely mentioning you have anxiety issues especially when used as justification for failing at communication. Something like "now if they talk to me it's only because I made them feel bad for me".

Overthinking like this is par the course for those plagued with pipkin. Typically the best solution is to force yourself to write short quickly written replies and hit send before you have time to spiral into the chaos of over-analysis.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I enjoy that, in trying to wrangle an autist, what this thread's actually achieving is outing us as autists too.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I enjoy that, in trying to wrangle an autist, what this thread's actually achieving is outing us as autists too.
parasocial, not even once

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Stupid rabbit.
You need to save as much money as possible, so when something bad does happen you don't feel like you're drowning under it.
Also the imposter syndrome feeling is completely normal, unless you're a psychopath.
>women
>financially responsible

:icanfixher:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Wrangle the Pipkin, become the Pipkin.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Some of us have been on this forum to discuss mentally ill anime women for nearly a year. We've been outed as autists a long time ago I'm afraid.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Some of us have been on this forum to discuss mentally ill anime women for nearly a year. We've been outed as autists a long time ago I'm afraid.
I'm glad I never fell into that autism trap. :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom