Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
she's flat not ugly*.

*presumed
She could be absolutely fucking gorgeous for all I care (I assure you she isn't), I do not want the kinds of individuals an accidental cam show would bring in around me

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Pip's not wasting any time getting into this, she must be excited.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Finally, they've added an interesting character to Holocure.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Spino is also youtuber with 34k subs for the people not really in Kirsche's community. He gets his views by making godzilla and dinosaur figure reviews but wants to try making content about vtubers and other shit. His regulars that watch the dino figure vids don't give a shit about them though.

Just look at the difference in views within the last 3 months of vids.
View attachment 43347
He spammed me in Kirsche's discord about so much stupid shit I just fucked around with him until his ADHD focused on something else.

Stunned But Dumb

Traitorous Rabbit Graduates From Beloved Company Phase Connect To Join Chinese Adoring Demon Corporation Hololive

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
(I assure you she isn't)
you goonsire, have never met an ugly duckling.

and you can always post here instead of chat.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Reticule's cope for this one is gonna be great.
Why would I need to cope? We all know Pippa likes animals as pets, so having a friendly snake to help out with the pet store deliveries and eat glowies would make sense.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

kingcaid

Ah Pippa playing holocure badly already....Home.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Why would I need to cope? We all know Pippa likes animals as pets, so having a friendly snake to help out with the pet store deliveries and eat glowies would make sense.
:rinitsretarded:
I actually didn't notice that we had a rin gif thanks for that good samaritan

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
The game even gave her the gay stamp first.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
He spammed me in Kirsche's discord about so much stupid shit I just fucked around with him until his ADHD focused on something else.
He had thought he found a fellow extreme autist.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
that doesnt make any fuckin sense and i understand a lot

Sven

Wonder if she still has those levels in Marketing making the game harder for herself as she has an understandable hard time in Level 4

kingcaid

I dont think I've ever seen a post quite as awful as someone calling Pippa a MILF.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Xposting from the main thread for posterity.

WAKE UP ASYUM NEW AI PIPPA COVER

HENRI DON'T LOOK!
After recieving more attention after they were featured on Metokur's last stream, the guy who made the Metokur AI vtuber and the first video in this post was discussing the creation of Metokur and Pippa AI duets with the guy who made the second video. Sparky's Tech Corner will be working on Can You Feel the Love Tonight from The Lion King with Metokur as Simba, Pippa as Nala, Warski as Timon and either PPP or Ralph as Pumbaa, while Shinjiffromevangelion will be doing I Can Show You The World From Aladdin. No idea if they'll actually follow through with this but I'll check in on them occasionally and keep you guys posted.

I only caught the last hour of this so there might be some info that I missed.

After recieving more attention after they were featured on Metokur's last stream, the guy who made the Metokur AI vtuber and the first video in this post was discussing the creation of Metokur and Pippa AI duets with the guy who made the second video. Sparky's Tech Corner will be working on Can You Feel the Love Tonight from The Lion King with Metokur as Simba, Pippa as Nala, Warski as Timon and either PPP or Ralph as Pumbaa, while Shinjiffromevangelion will be doing I Can Show You The World From Aladdin.
:whatastory:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Holocure would actually be very fitting for Phase if they release an official version by the people who made the original. Surprised no corpo reached out to the people who make the game to try making a paid product.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I dont think I've ever seen a post quite as awful as someone calling Pippa a MILF.
Oh Pippa's a MILF alright. Moldy Insecure Lousy Female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom