"Language!"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

It's hard to blame Metokur when the very early reports were spreading nightmare stories about COVID - highly contagious, airborne, and a high death rate to boot. Of course, reality was that it was highly exaggerated, and governments had a vested interest in pumping up COVID numbers and deaths, but the scale of that deception and the lie itself were unprecedented.
Agreed, if anyone needs a refresher starting with video 404 onwards is Jim’s Covid coverage saga.

A super cut from Jan to March 2020.
Covid was very spoopy in the early days. Media lying, very little good coverage. Social media ablaze with speculation.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Agreed, if anyone needs a refresher starting with video 404 onwards is Jim’s Covid coverage saga.

Covid was very spoopy in the early days. Media lying, very little good coverage. Social media ablaze with speculation.

the wuhan thread in happenings was the best thread.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Just caught up. I'll say that I understand her fear of the wuflu given she likely fits into the category of people who are very vulnerable to it (unhealthy as fuck, weak immune system, a ton of preexisting health issues, et cetera) that would make having it not fun. Hopefully it's not actually the wuflu, and if it is, hopefully she doesn't force streams like a retard.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Openly talking about a specific town around where we suspect she currently lives
:sakanapleasepippa:
It's hard to blame Metokur when the very early reports were spreading nightmare stories about COVID - highly contagious, airborne, and a high death rate to boot. Of course, reality was that it was highly exaggerated, and governments had a vested interest in pumping up COVID numbers and deaths, but the scale of that deception and the lie itself were unprecedented.

Man, I remember when all the major stuff I knew about covid was coming via /pol/. China was losing thier minds suppressing all the news. And the virus at that time did seem worse. I'm fairly convinced the OG China varient was worse. However by the time it made it's way through Europe and ultimately NYC, it had mutated to be less lethal but more contagious. There was a study I read that said the Trump travel ban did a real good job to slow Covid spread. However it just looped around via NYC much later. And that was the varient that became dominent at the time.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Just caught up. I'll say that I understand her fear of the wuflu given she likely fits into the category of people who are very vulnerable to it (unhealthy as fuck, weak immune system, a ton of preexisting health issues, et cetera) that would make having it not fun. Hopefully it's not actually the wuflu, and if it is, hopefully she doesn't force streams like a retard.
She's young and doesn't seem to have lung/heart problems.
Also women only make up 20-25% of moderate to severe symptoms or death.

She'll be fine if she didn't get the several boosters. There is some research showing negative efficacy of the boosters, the more you get, the more later variants put you in the hospital.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Phase Monthly in about an hour. Be there or be square.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Phase Monthly in about an hour. Be there or be square.

Inb4 Pippa just sleeps right through it, or cancels last minute, especially if she actually has the Wuflu.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Inb4 Pippa just sleeps right through it, or cancels last minute, especially if she actually has the Wuflu.
You mean forces herself to stream even though she's coughing and has a headache, then goes live on Twitch because she didn't get to talk to chat during the Phase stream?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
You mean forces herself to stream even though she's coughing and has a headache, then goes live on Twitch because she didn't get to talk to chat during the Phase stream?
"Chat the maids gave me the coof I'm never letting people in my house again."

has a solid chance of happening.

Anime Fan

She also has the Holocure stream still scheduled for her regular time.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Hopefully this is esoteric enough and sounds so dissimilar to her that I don't get any knocks on my door from Phase lawyers... it doesn't really work well at all. Things where men are the voices don't work very well in general.

I was divinely inspired to do this.

kingcaid

Good morning Pippa chat.
Edit: Oh neat my favorite, abusive lesbian relationships.

Anime Fan

Oh she actually made the stream nice.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Already threatening Dizzy with violence, and to think Reticule says she's not a lesbian.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
These two must have a lot of interaction with each other the past year plus, they've had near-Pippa/Tenma levels of banter lately.

Anime Fan

Good morning Pippa chat.
Edit: Oh neat my favorite, abusive lesbian relationships.

He had some messages earlier in chat too

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Hff201

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
dizzy is perma management class.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Dizzy, please purple is my favorite color, and im not about to take shit from a woman who has a mental health episode every other stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom