"Thank you everyone for making me smile again!"Dokibird

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
This is gay and stupid. I would very much prefer for her to become '''boring''' by your metrics if it means she actually improves herself and doesn't wind up following the path of IP2 streamers who consistently do retarded things for 'content' and have an audience who hatewatch/cheer on horrible & terrible decisions in what inevitably leads to lolcowdom (hence the big blogpost I made a few months back). I started watching, and am still here, because she is a genuinely funny and talented entertainer/comedian, and I don't want that potential to be squandered. I don't enjoy watching her suffer and wallow in squalor. The people who do watch her specifically for those negative aspects aren't exactly what I'd call good or real fans. Being an 'unwashed, fucked up mess' does not have to be the identity she's pigeonholed into for the rest of time.
I like hearing Pippa talk about the unhealthy, self-destructive, suicidally crazy things she USED to do. Look motherfuckers I know the Predditors have infected the whole Western fandom terminally to the point that even here, oshi just means "one I like, more or less, at the moment, along with 30 others I like just as much" but Pippa is my actual oshii. As in, the one I root for. The one who is on a journey with her fans cheering her to a better future and success and to overcome struggles. I have watched her grow from a 2view to her current heights and from a sad trailer park reject whose idea of a dream home was being a vagrant living in a van with a(nother) furry, to being somebody who inspires other chuubas and may very well create a goddamn Steamer House someday.
Knowing she was at the rock fucking bottom for years but dragged herself out of it is unironically inspiring and heartwarming. Seeing somebody broken and cynical end up on top like she did due to holding onto hope, plugging away, and eventually winning without selling out is god damn inspirational. I do not want to laugh at the dumb bunny losing her teeth, I want to see her get them fixed. I do not want a Logan Paul who is a figure of contempt, doing increasingly stupid shit for khantent. She will always be something of a mess and a freak, that's just who she is. But I want to see the misfit succeed and win, not crash and burn and wallow in shit. We can laugh WITH her at irredeemable retards, she does not need to be laughed AT (well sometimes).
P I P P A L O V E thanks for coming to my Sped Talk.

p.s. I have wondered for a while now how anyone is shocked that Dizzy was the mental health counselor for the Sad Girl Squad when she's fucking crazier than any of them. This should not be a surprise to anybody who has ever dealt with, or been, a sad girl. They don't trust normies, they don't like or want to open up to well-adjusted people who will never understand them. They want to talk to other nuts who get them. Especially ones who have been through shit and come out on top like Dizzy or Pippa more or less have done. Nobody who is thinking of Minecrafting themselves wants to even hear about some bitch with a husband and 2 kids in prep school pretend-frowning and faking concern about your menhera. They want to be talked down by other menhera.

Topo Chico

I love the euphemism treadmill on display from this piece, it's one of the few things that dates it. It was still in vogue to use African American, it's now "Black" just as it had been in decades past (60 years ago?); prior to black it was Negro yada yada.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I love the euphemism treadmill on display from this piece, it's one of the few things that dates it. It was still in vogue to use African American, it's now "Black" just as it had been in decades past (60 years ago?); prior to black it was Negro yada yada.
I think it's POC or Communities of Color now that's becoming popular over black. It's hard to tell with the troons and other freaks trying to get some of that oppression pie for themselves.

Part of the change in terms is to keep you as the "victimizer" as something like tranny was the term a lot of them used in the past, and some still do, but it's a slur now.

Edit: Based Hirohito mentioned and Rekieta destroyed.

famous artist pipkun

I think it's POC or Communities of Color now that's becoming popular over black. It's hard to tell with the troons and other freaks trying to get some of that oppression pie for themselves.

Part of the change in terms is to keep you as the "victimizer" as something like tranny was the term a lot of them used in the past, and some still do, but it's a slur now.

Edit: Based Hirohito mentioned and Rekieta destroyed.
its BIPOC because gooks jews and spics were taking the gibs for themselvea.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

famous artist pipkun

black and indigenous

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Sena uses the term "darkies" wonder where she got that. :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
there's no bit. this is retarded.
I'm just saying she's Pippa's daughter but she does exhibit qualities of the father. :smugpipi:

Edit: Also, off topic but:
1693456904071.png

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Airi mentioned in her stream that recently ended she might be forced to take a business trip to the east coast during her birthday week and chat pushed her to invade Pippa's place. She will probably be a state or two away.

If its true from what some of the girls who have seen her in person said, Airi would basically be her second preference for a woman.
(Asian, big booba and older sister feel)
Will Pippa try to avoid seeing Airi if this business trip happens? Lumi offered to visit before and Pippa seemed kind of terrified at the idea, mostly from anxiety and low self-esteem.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Hopefully this is esoteric enough and sounds so dissimilar to her that I don't get any knocks on my door from Phase lawyers... it doesn't really work well at all. Things where men are the voices don't work very well in general.

Sounds like she put on a fursuit and is about to lp minecraft.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Airi mentioned in her stream that recently ended she might be forced to take a business trip to the east coast during her birthday week and chat pushed her to invade Pippa's place. She will probably be a state or two away.

If its true from what some of the girls who have seen her in person said, Airi would basically be her second preference for a woman.
(Asian, big booba and older sister feel)
Will Pippa try to avoid seeing Airi if this business trip happens? Lumi offered to visit before and Pippa seemed kind of terrified at the idea, mostly from anxiety and low self-esteem.
Pippa's scared she might lose control and sexually assualt them. I guess this means sleepy isn't her type of girl.

famous artist pipkun

im glad thrangg and redicule have learned self restrain and avoided rhe usual slapfighting that happens on pippas days off.

arigato mr. robots

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
What four ninja turtles, a rat, a reporter, and a vigilante couldn't achieve, a serial killer and a moldy schizophrenic rabbit did.
We Will Not Comply.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa's still really happy with how clean her house is, even nearly a day later:

Hope she keeps this up, even if she gets a bit of help like this occasionally.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom