Nebula Slasher

Is he an actual child or something?

Anime Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's gonna be so fun watching the jannies try, in vain, to sweep up mentions of Metokur tomorrow. It'll also be funny because literally during the prechat of the waiting room 20 or so minutes ago, Cipher the janny was asking chat 'what are we watching while waiting for Pippa today?' and he kept bringing up other streamers (other VTubers, @Short could probably find what I'm talking about), which is technically against the rules in the description, and if the same thing is done for Metokur tomorrow it would probably get swept up. Rules being unfairly applied and only on specific occasions? Day that ends in Y.

Sven

Well at least its not more react content

Those maid's really did a number I guess, so much of Nurgle's influence got cleaned it is negatively effecting the host body.

Joke's aside hopefully she actually rests this time.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I miss Pippa, but I hope she gets some rest, she seemed very on edge yesterday.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's gonna be so fun watching the jannies try, in vain, to sweep up mentions of Metokur tomorrow. It'll also be funny because literally during the prechat of the waiting room 20 or so minutes ago, Cipher the janny was asking chat 'what are we watching while waiting for Pippa today?' and he kept bringing up other streamers (other VTubers, @Short could probably find what I'm talking about), which is technically against the rules in the description, and if the same thing is done for Metokur tomorrow it would probably get swept up. Rules being unfairly applied and only on specific occasions? Day that ends in Y.
Cipher is also one dumb nigga that I feel doesn't actually moderate and just likes having the wrench by his name.

JMForte

Going to be honest, I feel like Jim is only swept up as aggressively is because management told them. Like they only get aggressive with it when it involves him.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Code:
2023-08-30 18:37:32 | (Moderator, Member (1 year)) Cipher: i hope pupper is doing ok

2023-08-30 20:21:32 | (Moderator, Member (1 year)) Cipher: gentlemen

2023-08-30 20:22:25 | (Moderator, Member (1 year)) Cipher: i don't kill spiders

2023-08-30 20:22:29 | (Moderator, Member (1 year)) Cipher: they kill other bugs

2023-08-30 20:22:52 | (Moderator, Member (1 year)) Cipher:  besides if you're schizo enough you might get a doughnut from one

2023-08-30 20:23:58 | (Member (6 months)) TheMinecraftReloaded: Cipher.

2023-08-30 20:24:14 | (Moderator, Member (1 year)) Cipher: what are we watching till pippa time?

2023-08-30 20:24:38 | (Moderator, Member (1 year)) Cipher: i see lia is being yandere

2023-08-30 20:24:48 | (Moderator, Member (1 year)) Cipher: lumi karaoke

2023-08-30 20:25:28 | (Moderator, Member (1 year)) Cipher: oh and lisa

2023-08-30 20:28:25 | (Member (6 months)) Triptych : @Cipher - you know we're not supposed to mention other streamers right? tsk tsk, you should know better dood

2023-08-30 20:35:40 | (Moderator, Member (1 year)) Cipher: ah

2023-08-30 20:35:52 | (Moderator, Member (1 year)) Cipher: pippa's probablying bau bauing

2023-08-30 20:36:31 | (Moderator, Member (1 year)) Cipher: @TheMinecraftReloaded we can turn on 1984 mode

2023-08-30 20:39:03 | (Member (6 months)) TheMinecraftReloaded: @cipher I don't like the sound of that

2023-08-30 20:40:12 | (Moderator, Member (1 year)) Cipher: No stream so go watch Lumi or Liza ori Lia

2023-08-30 20:40:30 | (Member (2 months)) Tempest96: ooo ok Cipher

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So, now that we know there's no Pippa tonight, shall we spin the wheel of schizophrenic coping topics?

kingcaid

So, now that we know there's no Pipa tonight, shall we spin the wheel of schizophrenic coping topics?
Please for the love of god do something healthy like pick up gunpla or play video games. This sort of mental abuse isn't good for you.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So, now that we know there's no Pipa tonight, shall we spin the wheel of schizophrenic coping topics?
Give me ideas for things to use the Pippa AI voice model on and I'll create more abominations against God?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Obligatory:

I MISS PEEEPA UUUUUUUUUUUUUU :pippasadl:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Give me ideas for things to use the Pippa AI voice model on and I'll create more abominations against God?
Reading Mein Kampf.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I miss Pippa, but I hope she gets some rest, she seemed very on edge yesterday.
Probably a little of Jim popping up, a little of how the maids were going to play out, and a little of Idalia potentially hitting where she lives.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Please for the love of god do something healthy like pick up gunpla or play video games. This sort of mental abuse isn't good for you.
I can be a schizo on one monitor and play games on the other you know.

Francis Dec Esq. rant?

Alex Jones A Waking Life?

Topo Chico

terrible and heinous thing
a third jew is on the forum? OY VEY
jewpa.png
The chinese fish would love if pippa read such a great book aloud :annoyedpippa:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Francis Dec Esq. rant?
Hopefully this is esoteric enough and sounds so dissimilar to her that I don't get any knocks on my door from Phase lawyers... it doesn't really work well at all. Things where men are the voices don't work very well in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom