"It depends on how I'm being shipped; like you know if I'm in a padded envelope, that's not good; You gotta put me in a box with lots of padding and some breathing holes too you know."Pomu Rainpuff

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Reticule heard Pippa shouting "Women like grape!" that one time, and wanted to impress her.
.jpg

Short

God Damn the Sun

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Gay. I like my Pipkin borderline feral and with a San Franciscan hobo level of self grooming. Being an unwashed, fucked up mess is what made her who she is. She doesn't need fixing. A fixed, normalfag Pippa is a boring Pippa.
Kill yourself.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Can the jannies please lock this thread outside of actual rabbit streaming hours? 🙏

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Can the jannies please lock this thread outside of actual rabbit streaming hours? 🙏
You want this shit to fester in the main thread? I honestly think the sperging here during offhours harms no one, there's not really a reason the status quo we've had for several months should be disrupted.

Minotaur

Lurking in the digital labyrinth
Its times like these that im glad i made a completely separate identity for this site

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
You want this shit to fester in the main thread? I honestly think the sperging here during offhours harms no one, there's not really a reason the status quo we've had for several months should be disrupted.
To me it feels like like it's gotten worse over the past few weeks.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa has a far higher intelligence score than most white women and her resilience is impressive. She has the perfect qualities in that regard, name one woman that is more optimal than her.
Can anyone tell the difference between this and a Henri post?

Short

God Damn the Sun

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Here's the pro tip for this thread on Pippa's say off: When you ignor and scroll past Resticles posts you need to train your brain to ALSO IGNORE the next Thhrrraaaannnnngggggg post! ONLY the next Thrung post (after no resticles posts) is safe to let your brain absorb to see if Pippa proposed marriage to a tranny Psi-op on twitter or if some lame streamer re-tweeted Pippa and is now being audited by the femboy patrol!
:educateyourself:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
tbh I don't remember that incident, but it feels like posters are at each others' throats more often.
Then you haven't been reading enough. Do your reps, femboy.

logitech

Sleepy don't have the extreme dedication.
NIGGA, Someone pls force him to watch some sleepy streams. kYS, Sleepy, and Mori share the same work ethic.
1693302584836.png

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Oh hey, there's an update to the Pippa thread. Better check it. Oh right, it's an off day and these people are insane. I'm glad I'm not like that.
Oh hey, there's an update to the Pippa thread. Better check it. Oh right, it's an off day and these people are insane. I'm glad I'm not like that.
ad infinitum

formerly pipkin (Parody)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Its times like these that im glad i made a completely separate identity for this site
I should've done that, this place would've been way more fun.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Stunned But Dumb

This is why cappippis are considered only 3/5 of the average inmate

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
When the capipis sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom