"What have you done Mumei..."Hakos Baelz

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It was invented by NASA in the 70s because long space missions not only cause bone loss but also rapid loss of enamel.
I saw it in Japan over a decade ago and it seems to be catching on in the US recently.
first its tv in cellphones now toothpaste.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
At least she doesn't have that many left to clean.
It's basically one step per tooth.

I joke, but it sounds like there's genetics at work beyond her bad habits as I've known people who were as bad as her and didn't have to use medical paste. Though the constant soda drinking probably rotted the enamel far more than most things.

famous artist pipkun

It's basically one step per tooth.

I joke, but it sounds like there's genetics at work beyond her bad habits as I've known people who were as bad as her and didn't have to use medical paste. Though the constant soda drinking probably rotted the enamel far more than most things.
how would you apply the paste to her teeth? with an applicator brush or your finger?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
it sounds like there's genetics at work beyond her bad habits
Are you implying she may have bad genetics? What happened to this?
With our combined genetics we'd create the ubermensch.
Because you can't exactly create the 'ubermensch' with someone that has bad genetics.
🤔

famous artist pipkun

Because you can't exactly create the 'ubermensch' with someone that has bad genetics.
🤔
he misspelled unter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

🤔
You combine genetics and don't inbreed to remove the flaws and increase the benefits. Besides, things like teeth can be fixed easily, the mind is what matters and Pippa has the right 'tism properties.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You combine genetics and don't inbreed to remove the flaws and increase the benefits. Besides, things like teeth can be fixed easily, the mind is what matters and Pippa has the right 'tism properties.
Okay Jew.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Okay Jew.
Oy vey, sorry I want children with increased intelligence stats instead of something you can buy for a little bit of coin that even a retard like Boogie can get.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oy vey, sorry I want children with increased intelligence stats instead of something you can buy for a little bit of coin that even a retard like Boogie can get.
You're really banking on Pippa being the right call for mothering children with "increased intelligence stats"? Lolwut?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You're really banking on Pippa being the right call for mothering children with "increased intelligence stats"? Lolwut?
Pippa has a far higher intelligence score than most white women and her resilience is impressive. She has the perfect qualities in that regard, name one woman that is more optimal than her.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Increased intelligence he says, about the woman who gets lost in a Chilla'sArt game.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Increased intelligence he says, about the woman who gets lost in a Chilla'sArt game.
Chilla's Art games are immersive and she's talking to chat which doesn't help, plus she stayed up extra late to Jong which made her sleepy.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
name one woman that is more optimal than her.
...Just from her group of VTuber associates alone there's multiple, Sleepy and Lisa come to mind?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Chilla's Art games are immersive and she's talking to chat which doesn't help, plus she stayed up extra late to Jong which made her sleepy.
Thanks for confirming it happened this time too :^)

famous artist pipkun

these two proving their red badges were well deserved.

...Just from her group of VTuber associates alone there's multiple, Sleepy and Lisa come to mind?

hold up, sleepy is nice with big tits but she is narcoleptic and lisa is nice with small tits and a baby adult.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Sleepy and Lisa don't have the business sense of Pippa, neither do they have the extreme dedication. They're great, don't get me wrong, but they truly lack the finer qualities of Pippa.

Thanks for confirming it happened this time too :^)
You missed a great stream.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Sleepy and Lisa don't have the business sense of Pippa
pippaWut m.png
Jew!

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sleepy and Lisa don't have the business sense of Pippa, neither do they have the extreme dedication. They're great, don't get me wrong, but they truly lack the finer qualities of Pippa.
If only there was some other pink woman with business sense, extreme dedication, and also giant texan milkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom