"My Hollywood fantasy is ruined when I see this crippled fuck. Hollywood lied to me"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i wish pippa did gartic phone. or jackbox or something. I know the fanbase is pretty big now. but still.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
i wish pippa did gartic phone. or jackbox or something. I know the fanbase is pretty big now. but still.
It's probably not safe to do those streams with the soyjak.party people patrolling Twitch for streams to troll whenever they play those games. I feel like Pippa would definitely be a target.

Anime Fan

Yea the only way those would maybe work for her at this point would be if she did them as members streams, but she'll probably never do a members exclusive stream.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yea the only way those would maybe work for her at this point would be if she did them as members streams, but she'll probably never do a members exclusive stream.
A not-insignificant number of her paying members don't know how to hide their power level either.

famous artist pipkun

It's probably not safe to do those streams with the soyjak.party people patrolling Twitch for streams to troll whenever they play those games. I feel like Pippa would definitely be a target.
stream delay would help. t1 uses it a lot.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Fanbase may be beeg now, but she's also aware of the disaster that would ensue just from a handful of shitters within the ranks.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Even just doing those games as collabs would be fun. The monster dating jackbox game with chat interaction would be fun since chat is a character in the game as well.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm surprised she doesn't do an occasional member only stream on rare occasion. I get she doesn't want to lock people out, but the amount of extra streams she does could be made for that kind of thing, and there are enough people donating memberships that eventually it wouldn't really lock anyone out thanks to pay pigs.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
View attachment 42383 that's alot of seething!

"That's 30 seconds of silence" How zoomer brained is he holy fuck man.
"Mahjong came and went" Said on August 4th. Lol, lmao.

I've never really paid attention to this dude, but damn he's a femboy. No wonder the 200k video was fucking atrocious. The moment he tries to make any content of his own, instead of just clipping more entertaining people, it ends up like shit.
Also, why are there so many pages today... The usual tism or did something dumb happen? :fishmandispair:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"That's 30 seconds of silence" How zoomer brained is he holy fuck man.
"Mahjong came and went" Said on August 4th. Lol, lmao.

I've never really paid attention to this dude, but damn he's a femboy. No wonder the 200k video was fucking atrocious. The moment he tries to make any content of his own, instead of just clipping more entertaining people, it ends up like shit.
Also, why are there so many pages today... The usual tism or did something dumb happen? :fishmandispair:
It became the Turkey Tom thread for a little bit.

Sven

I'm surprised she doesn't do an occasional member only stream on rare occasion. I get she doesn't want to lock people out, but the amount of extra streams she does could be made for that kind of thing, and there are enough people donating memberships that eventually it wouldn't really lock anyone out thanks to pay pigs.
The idea she mentioned maybe once and then was lost to time was do multiplayer games where you post the room codes in Members, do the stream public and everything else normal but playing is locked to being a Member. Seemed like a real easy way to reward some members without punishing the greys which is what she seems to want.

famous artist pipkun

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

haha yura coming in clutch

>muh kawntent for retention
Nigga just close your eyes. Just X out the stream tab. Just don't look nigga. Get a hobby or something nigga, shieeeeeeeeet.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Jong is good content, just clip out every time Pippa rages and ad some gay stereotypical clip music and stitch them back together, why is he such a bitch.
E

:sakanapleasepippa:

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Pippa's found the Ballin AI cover.
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxGcnTltFWbxp7UzqjPAum3KtJV1cdQjCa
Ballin.png

You can hear her at times, so I'd say it's pretty good.

Anime Fan

Knowing her she fell asleep and just woke up. Totally not in the 4 am wake up right now myself after falling asleep...
Looks like her sleep schedule is just really messed up again. Doubt she really slept at all last night.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Jong is good content, just clip out every time Pippa rages and ad some gay stereotypical clip music and stitch them back together, why is he such a bitch.
E

:sakanapleasepippa:

.jpg

caption this

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom