Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Are the allegations the one where he's a grooming pedo on discord? Because if it's that one from what I remember pyro made a video admitting he did weird fnaf inflation erp with someone but never saw him in person and blocked him once he finally knew he was underage. Basically admitting he's at fault but the allegations weren't quite right.
Yeah, that's the gist of the allegations I remember from Tom's coverage. Misfires like that are why I think YouTubers etc. should stay in their lane with more serious accusations like this; if the angle of his videos were "lol Pyro's a furfag with weird fetishes" he'd have saved himself a lot of headaches.

Re: Pyrocynical, there's also this.

tl;dw?

Topo Chico

Re: Pyrocynical, there's also this.

Holy shit, 1h video... These psudo-documentarians need to learn the beauty of brevity. One can, and should, explain shit quickly and simply. Milking that ad revenue...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun
I thought he stopped contact right away when he found out the kid's age? Maybe I got that detail wrong.
That they stay in contact was Tom's point in his retarded 20 something page doc, There's no proof they engaged in any further activities after that. It's only confirmed that the kid was still on Pyro's Discord for a time after that. what buckbroke Tom in my opinion was that he fuck up such easy win.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
That they stay in contact was Tom's point in his retarded 20 something page doc, There's no proof they engaged in any further activities after that. It's only confirmed that the kid was still on Pyro's Discord for a time after that. what buckbroke Tom in my opinion was that he fuck up such easy win.
Pretty sure I stopped giving a shit about the commentary community in the middle of that shitshow, so I'm definitely missing some details I guess.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
That they stayed in contact was Tom's point in his 20-something-page doc. There's no proof they engaged in any further activities after that. It's only confirmed that the kid was still on Pyro's Discord for a time after that. What buckbroke Tom, in my opinion, was that he fucked up such an easy win.
Tripped over his own two feet trying to get to the finish line.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Reject Tom.
Return to MTG.
Pipkin Pippa.png

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I miss Pippa
Anyone got good VOD recommendations?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Take more meth, visit /x/ and just create a tulpa.
Or do the more life ruining decision, order your own bootleg Pippa plushie from China, laced with all kinds of carcinogens and the brain matter of the child laborer who got chewed up by the machinery.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Holy shit, 1h video... These psudo-documentarians need to learn the beauty of brevity. One can, and should, explain shit quickly and simply. Milking that ad revenue...
Speak for yourself, these long documentary type videos make fantastic BGM when you're drawing or doing other shit

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Take more meth, visit /x/ and just create a tulpa.
Or do the more life ruining decision, order your own bootleg Pippa plushie from China, laced with all kinds of carcinogens and the brain matter of the child laborer who got chewed up by the machinery.
As useful as these tips are I really just want some quality Pippa to listen to while I lay in bed before work in the morning. Figured some of the OGs would help pinpoint stuff a bit older in her catalog that I wouldn't likely hit just going back one stream at a time through stuff I haven't seen yet.

Topo Chico

Speak for yourself, these long documentary type videos make fantastic BGM when you're drawing or doing other shit
Fair enough for BGM, but when you want to learn a bit of drama and pay attention I don’t want 1h or greater videos. One can deliver a message much more effectively/efficiently. To each their own or whatever, I’m just jaded to YouTube and YouTubers.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
As useful as these tips are I really just want some quality Pippa to listen to while I lay in bed before work in the morning. Figured some of the OGs would help pinpoint stuff a bit older in her catalog that I wouldn't likely hit just going back one stream at a time through stuff I haven't seen yet.
warch the uss kid tour. or one of the 3rd person pippa vods.

weep what was lost due to her inevitable growth.

pipilurker

You ever seen her first zatsu stream that turned into build a bear autism?That was the stream that got me hooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom