"No I don't think you'd be a furry for fucking a centaur. Satyrs are hot, why not!"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

This is extremely boring and the slow chat due to the big filter and horrible timeslot with 6 hours notice as well as Pippa tangenting/fighting against her nearly destroyed filter trying to not yab are the only saving graces.
The slow chat with the retarded newfags is miserable. The extra reads dont do me any good when I have to resist the urge to recommend suicide to random chatters. :annoyedpippa:

Topo Chico

Don't know what a vision is but it'd be Hitler related

Anime Fan

Does she have to stream the whole thing? Rie ended her watchalong and Lumi switched over to Baldur's Gate, so does she have a different sponsorship deal?

Stunned But Dumb

A Vision is an item bestowed by the gods to people on Teyvat who meet particular requirements. It grants the user elemental abilities based on the element of their given Vision. Wielders of Visions are called allogenes, though this is not a widely known term, and they are believed to have a chance to ascend to Celestia and become gods themselves.

Had to look it up, I assumed they were super moves for genshin... does genshin have super moves? I like ice powers, so that... I think?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Does she have to stream the whole thing? Rie ended her watchalong and Lumi switched over to Baldur's Gate, so does she have a different sponsorship deal?
I'd assume she probably has the same as everyone else but she has pipkin and doesn't realize this?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Maybe she's retarded? Can't wait to hear her talk about it a week from now
smugpippi6.png

SomeRando

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.png
Guys, she didn't know if the tournament mahjong stream was sponsored or not, of course, she's retarded!

JMForte

Pippa why would you assume your fans know this stuff about genshin?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
All those beatings during her childhood finally paid off!

Anime Fan

I'd assume she probably has the same as everyone else but she has pipkin and doesn't realize this?
Maybe she's just retarded but the other weird thing is as far as I can tell she's also the only one to have two sponsored streams. The rest of the youtube talents that are doing this only had one scheduled. So unless Lumi is also doing one tomorrow, then she would be the only one doing two sponsored streams.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Maybe she's just retarded but the other weird thing is as far as I can tell she's also the only one to have two sponsored streams. The rest of the youtube talents that are doing this only had one scheduled. So unless Lumi is also doing one tomorrow, then she would be the only one doing two sponsored streams.
Maybe they just haven't put their waiting rooms up for it yet and Pippa wasn't actually supposed to schedule that one early, who knows.

Stunned But Dumb

Whatever suit first uttered the words "Genshin e-sport" should've died in the dryer his parents let him ride in as a child.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Mihoyo's retarded. Simple as. They saw the biggest streamer and just stuck her in here for the full duration of the event.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
There's a solid chance mihoyo only saw she was the biggest number wise in the company

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
does genshin have super moves?
Yes!
Genshin has a 3 button combat system.
A normal attack that usually does nothing and you only use it to fill time on most characters.
A skill with a painfully long cooldown that actually does something.
And a super that sometimes has a painfully long cooldown, but usually needs you to use your single skill to build up energy to use it.

And I guess dodge exists, but I played rock teams so I didn't care because permanent shields.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I've been driving around listening to this stream and she sounds so dead now. Better get some good sleep after this

Anime Fan

Maybe they just haven't put their waiting rooms up for it yet and Pippa wasn't actually supposed to schedule that one early, who knows.
Ember and Lia both have their waiting rooms up for tomorrow, but they also didn't stream today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom