[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

6 hours notice for a sponsored stream at very early hours for the usual viewerbase was not one of her smartest decisions.

Damn, shes getting all gacha sponsors. ni lai lai

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
So... power nap or start chugging pots of coffee?

Short

God Damn the Sun
In addition to Pippa actually becoming a sellout we're gonna have to deal with more of this in chat

pippaWut m.png
This is what JONG haters deserve!!!

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Oh no.

>IN 6 HOURS
PIPPA WHAT THE FUCK

Is PC getting a wave of bigger sponsors because of jong sponsorship going so well?
I'm surprised they picked the rabbit considering she doesn't have the best reputation in vtubing because of seething antis on xitter and troons.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
If there is one blessing from the Taiwan Yab, is that none of the Hololive girls will play Genshit on stream

Last edited:

Anime Fan

famous artist pipkun

The fuck is that?

Also, to your deleted shame, I don't think you're conveying what you think you are some of the time.
its shiina retard.

how do you look at the anglo pippa comic and think "this is anti pippa"? its clearly a reference to rotherham (and surrounding areas)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
We all bitch and complain and kvetch, yet most of us are still probably going to try and make it to the stream even with such ridiculously late notice. Why are we so retarded, bros?

Eat em and breed em

I need help

kingcaid

famous artist pipkun

We all bitch and complain and kvetch, yet most of us are still probably going to try and make it to the stream even with such ridiculously late notice. Why are we so retarded, bros?
becauze we want pippa to succeed!

how long is going to be? 20 minute stream?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Speak for yourself. Even Pippa isn't gonna ruin my 8 hours of sleep.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Anime Fan

Yea this is one I'm actually gonna skip out on.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Is PC getting a wave of bigger sponsors because of jong sponsorship going so well?
I'm surprised they picked the rabbit considering she doesn't have the best reputation in vtubing because of seething antis on xitter and troons.
I'm surprised it isn't lumi who's doing the sponsored stream. unless she is schedules for one as well and i havent seen it yet

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm surprised it isn't lumi who's sponsored. unless she is and i havent seen it yet
Pretty sure Lumi's already been sponsored by Genshin for a while. She streams it fairly regularly and mentions doing her hours for the week.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I'm surprised it isn't lumi who's doing the sponsored stream. unless she is and i havent seen it yet
Imagine if Pippa is only doing this as her one chance to cuck Lumi.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pretty sure Lumi's already been sponsored by Genshin for a while. She streams it fairly regularly and mentions doing her hours for the week.
Ah, havent watched much of her genshin streams, mostly just tune in for the others.

e. ok i'm retarded, brain fog just reminded me of tuning into one of he genshin streams and seeing the drop notification pop up

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
its shiina retard.

how do you look at the anglo pippa comic and think "this is anti pippa"? its clearly a reference to rotherham (and surrounding areas)
Informative.

Don't portray Pippa as a dirty Br*tish, and the last panel is profane! Oh, and Telford should be another one you mention as it's the same case but years later and establishes a pattern of negligence by authorities in the name of diversity. It's utterly shocking how similar the two are to the point I thought I had misremembered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom