"Are moths the goth version of butterflies?"Ceres Fauna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Most people from outside here that I've seen said Pippa was reasonable and people disagreeing were retarded. Are we the retards or is everyone else one?
They're retards who deny race and race's implications.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Most people from outside here that I've seen said Pippa was reasonable and people disagreeing were retarded. Are we the retards or is everyone else one?
Reasonable on what, though? There was a lot of good moments and a lot of woman moments during the stream.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't particularly have a desire to write a politisperging essay to prove Pippa wrong regarding the specific topic of the melting pot myth in step-by-step detail, but I figured you might since A.) your politisperging posts on KF genuienely are pretty good and well-articulated, and B.) it probably bothers you more than it bothers me.
I second thrrang. This would be pretty interesting, Reticule.

The problem is that there's not much to say on it, as it's a bastardized idea. There's no benefit to mixing things without reason or purpose and really the only thing that should be melted together is technology and systems that are proven to work. Yet in the West these days that's the very thing that's forbidden and frowned upon under the guise of "cultural appropriation", it's very suicidal of a culture to import the worst aspects of the idea and reject any benefit.

Anime Fan

Chat gets a lot more retarded during react streams because they attract a lot of tourists.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Reasonable on what, though? There was a lot of good moments and a lot of woman moments during the stream.
Besides the bonds take pretty much everything.

JMForte

Chat gets a lot more retarded during react streams because they attract a lot of tourists.
Pretty sure she was pulling the same numbers, at least when I looked, this stream as the jong one. The jong streams really killed her numbers. All that is left are the retards who aren't tourists.

imozoN

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Probably

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The problem is that there's not much to say on it, as it's a bastardized idea. There's no benefit to mixing things without reason or purpose and really the only thing that should be melted together is technology and systems that are proven to work. Yet in the West these days that's the very thing that's forbidden and frowned upon under the guise of "cultural appropriation", it's very suicidal of a culture to import the worst aspects of the idea and reject any benefit.
You could write a multi-page essay explaining the origins of the term, (((who))) created it/the significance of that fact, and go step by step in explaining how America was never a 'melting pot' with all the associated historical evidence, citations, and documented examples of the current historical revisionism at play due to certain subversive elements in society attempting to push an agenda.

This is how you prove your love to her, Resticles - write an entire paper about politishit just to beat her at an argument. She'd definitely love it.
:smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I still think she'll stay up playing mahjong
Well you'll be right
1692850824611.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You could write a multi-page essay explaining the origins of the term, (((who))) created it/the significance of that fact, and go step by step in explaining how America was never a 'melting pot' with all the associated historical evidence, citations, and documented examples of the current historical revisionism at play due to certain subversive elements in society attempting to push an agenda.

This is how you prove your love to her, Resticles - write an entire paper about politishit just to beat her at an argument. She'd definitely love it.
do you have homework or something? i dont get this bit. is he known for the melting pot?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

Its a shame she didnt sign up for the cross thread tourney. The amount of seethe it would have caused /mjg/ would have been amazing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

That sounds more like of a you thing though.

famous artist pipkun

someone explain the melting pot joke plz

Anime Fan

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>ask reticule to do one of the few things he's good at (politisperging)
>he refuses

Very sad.
:pippasadl:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Besides the bonds take pretty much everything.
The Oliver Anthony guy, I think he's either a plant or incredibly naive. The problem with him saying 'Diversity is our strength' is the fact that it's not true. From time immemorial, villages have been torching each other for various reasons. The big three are Resources, Religions, & Cultures. Just because you force people into a 'melting pot' doesn't necessarily mean they'll blend. People are like water and oil. Tell me, do you know what happens when you throw water at an oil fire?

On the topic of the Feds controlling the YouTube algorithm, we literally have emails sent by federal agencies to Twitter and Facebook regarding shadowbanning and outright removal of certain stories. So, why does she believe that the YouTube Algorithm is somehow safe from the feds? She also seems to have forgotten that while true and honest enemies of the state exists, controlled opposition does to.

The drunk guy, it's a whole fucking mess of responsibilites. Sure, I agree the wife's responsible, she knows he's a violent drunk but she still accompanied him to the bar.

She tries to make the distinction that the bartender should not be legally responsible but socially responsible. However, the police are already in that position. Legally, the cops have no duty to protect the public. And we know how that goes.

In the end, the bulk of the responsibility lies on the violent drunkard. He knows he becomes violent when he gets drunk; he's been drinking since he was 15. It's his responsibility to pull his life together and stop going to pubs altogether. But he won't, because he's an addict.

famous artist pipkun

pippa is very gay and need straightening.

Anime Fan

Erina drew a pretty good Pippa from memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom