[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
new pfp for you thhrang

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
lmao reading these last pages of posts, I'm guessing I didn't miss much skipping pippa's reaction stream #407900.

Topo Chico

lmao reading these last pages of posts, I'm guessing I didn't miss much skipping pippa's reaction stream #407900.
Go back and watch, pour a stiff drink and embrace the EXTREME womanTM moments.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

angry sushi

Early Adopter
chat triggered her over who's at fault when a man and woman get drunk together and cause unthinkable actions

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Florida is so weird man, you "people" have some of the best sunshine laws so everything is public about arrests and shit. BUT you have tons of gang war nigs doing crazy shit, the humid heat bakes the brain of the average Floridian and it's also the number one destination for the Jewish snow birds to retire AND you get hit by crazy fucking hurricanes all the time. Good luck with insurance, I hear DeSantis is doing some fucky fucky and that's about to fall through, maybe along with some state pension funds. It's a weird cultural mishmash of old Whites and Jews, Cubans and Mexicans, Yamanbas, and hick Whites.
Texas and Louisiana gets it worse than Florida honestly hurricane wise. Property prices suck, that's probably the worst thing right now. The snowbirds suck as well but whatcha gonna do about that? As with all the races, at least Cubans are anti commie because they fled from a commie shithole, and the women have nice asses too. :smugpipi:

If I moved, it would be because of prices, weather, and overpopulation. I prefer the cold and somwhere like Tennessee isn't too far away but colder and not too fucked up politics wise, plus similar taxes to Florida.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Bets on jong tell 5 am?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
W-w-w-what? Pippa doing an actual good Raid? Thanks-a-Lottle Pippa! :smugpipi:

Topo Chico

Texas and Louisiana gets it worse than Florida honestly hurricane wise. Property prices suck, that's probably the worst thing right now. The snowbirds suck as well but whatcha gonna do about that? As with all the races, at least Cubans are anti commie because they fled from a commie shithole, and the woman have nice asses too. :smugpipi:

If I moved, it would be because of prices, weather, and overpopulation. I prefer the cold and somwhere like Tennessee isn't too far away but colder and not too fucked up politics wise, plus similar taxes to Florida.
Just be careful, Tennessee might end up with red flag laws (but Florida already has those I'm pretty sure).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Our rabbit is retarded sometimes a lot, but she's still cute.

I don't mean this in a Reticule way... does "no schizo" work like "no homo"?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Welp, that was certainly a stream of all time.

Our rabbit is retarded sometimes a lot, but she's still cute.

I don't mean this in a Reticule way... does "no schizo" work like "no homo"?
Yes.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
When are you dropping the Meltingpot Manifesto, Resticles?
I have no idea what ))you(( are talking about. Manifestos are your thing anyway.

Topo Chico

Sven

Link for raid target

Edit - Timestamped now, thanks @GOTBB for specific time

Last edited:

Anime Fan

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I have no idea what ))you(( are talking about. Manifestos are your thing anyway.
I don't particularly have a desire to write a politisperging essay to prove Pippa wrong regarding the specific topic of the melting pot myth in step-by-step detail, but I figured you might since A.) your politisperging posts on KF genuienely are pretty good and well-articulated, and B.) it probably bothers you more than it bothers me.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I second thrrang. This would be pretty interesting, Reticule.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Most people from outside here that I've seen said Pippa was reasonable and people disagreeing were retarded. Are we the retards or is everyone else one?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Reticule's silence makes me think he agrees diversity is America's strength. Maybe people suggesting otherwise are just racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom