"Nooo! Don't poop shame!"Takanashi Kiara

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
>$45 slippers
>mori slippers were $26, with a third of the shipping cost
Fuck right off Fishman.
They're made to order according to her, so that's why it's probably so bad. Fish needs to have more faith and buy shit upfront so that it's quick turn around and lower cost.

Anything that doesn't sell can always be sold later as an event or at some random con.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
They're made to order according to her, so that's why it's probably so bad. Fish needs to have more faith and buy shit upfront so that it's quick turn around and lower cost.

Anything that doesn't sell can always be sold later as an event or at some random con.
The Mori slippers are also made to order as far as I know.

1677817221726.png

1677817398080.png
:fishfry:

Sven

Or in mystery boxes with some new and exclusive items also available...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Cho Chang, that sounds racist" - Pippa

They are not raughing:
1677817319296.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
All for 2 small keychains. Fishman is a retard I swear. :fishfry:
1677817439461.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
All for 2 small keychains. Fishman is a retard I swear. :fishfry:
View attachment 15356
That shipping is the more retarded part. There's no reason it should be that bad for a small package with 2 key chains. The key chain price is high but not too insane when you consider a split with the talent.

Do they at least offer some kind of bundle deal or free shipping beyond a purchase amount or is it just "you round eye, you pay furr price!"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>more viewers than usual, perfect time to plug merch
>quickly skims through merch then immediately talks about Harry Potter incest fanfiction
:sakanapleasepippa:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
That shipping is the more retarded part. There's no reason it should be that bad for a small package with 2 key chains. The key chain price is high but not too insane when you consider a split with the talent.

Do they at least offer some kind of bundle deal or free shipping beyond a purchase amount or is it just "you round eye, you pay furr price!"
If you pay $150 or more, you get free shipping. So you only get free shipping if you decide to buy the birthday bundle. Yes it's retarded.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
>more viewers than usual, perfect time to plug merch
>quickly skims through merch then immediately talks about Harry Potter incest fanfiction
:sakanapleasepippa:
Well she is an expert in incest fiction and lore.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I might have to unironically buy this merch as, while my wife is a total normie, I think she might adore the blanket and slippers as she loves those kinda colors/motifs.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Ron got cucked.

If you pay $150 or more, you get free shipping. So you only get free shipping if you decide to buy the birthday bundle. Yes it's retarded.
150$ for the bundle? That seems excessive. Should have just sold a double with all that stuff and some of the other girl's merch to get people cross invested, but who knows maybe JL7ten will buy out enough bundles to make Fish fuck look smart.

I might have to unironically buy this merch as, while my wife is a total normie, I think she might adore the blanket and slippers as she loves those kinda colors/motifs.
"Let's still pretend you're Pippa" won't work in real life.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
God bless you Pipputer for committing suicide to save us from videogame, and deliver us this kino. Here lies a true hero of the people, here's to you.

2f0.jpg

wrp

Does your wife happen to post on twitter a lot, say "ya'll", and gained a sudden recent burning hatred for vtubers?

Because I just now found the image
1677818396835364.png

SWEEEEEET HOME ALABAMA

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
My Immortal MC is dressed almost exactly like Lia, how could I have been so blind...

"I felt a little depressed so I slit one of my wrists."

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Speaking from experience, I assume?
I could never pretend another woman was Pippa, it would just feel disrespectful.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Doesn't like Harry Potter
>Knows all this fan fic stuff

Where does he find them? Is it on the PC application? List off 10 NSFW fan fics of children's characters, especially incest or malepregnancy :shiinastare:
I didn't know that, I could have 3x Shiina shrine standee sets and saved 20$ and had three Shiina shrines.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
>Doesn't like Harry Potter
>Knows all this fan fic stuff
To be fair, I never really liked Harry Potter but knew most of these as they were big Internet things back in the day. I remember people would do dramatic readings of them all the time.

I didn't know that, I could have 3x Shiina shrine standee sets and saved 20$ and had three Shiina shrines.
That's a lot of Shiina shrines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom