"I have, like, a pipebomb in my chest. It's about to explode! That's my heart by the way. My heart is the pipebomb and it's about to explode with, like, love and care"Chikafuji Lisa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"They all look like men." "Is this female?"

And here we go!

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
She's now complaining about manface in the models.

"It's the UK? That makes sense then."

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"They all look like men. They look like shit" - Pippa you can't just say the quiet part out loud like that.

wrp

alright, I need a stream recommendation here for Pippa, what the hell am I gonna watch here that has the GREATEST chance of making me watch her content, even if it's only every now and again? I will make myself watch the entire stream even if it's not my cup of tea.
Easy.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
alright, I need a stream recommendation here for Pippa, what the hell am I gonna watch here that has the GREATEST chance of making me watch her content, even if it's only every now and again? I will make myself watch the entire stream even if it's not my cup of tea.
Find an archive of the Yabcast stream where she went to the Yubicraft fan-minecraft server with Lumi. That's easily one of her single best streams ever.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I hate modern triple-A character design. Fuck making a fun, fantastical character; everyone has to look realistic and boring.

Very late, but I realized that Pippa has sub-only chat mode on. Metokur sent a superchat. Does that officially confirm he is subscribed to her?
:smugpipi:
I believe paid supers bypass the restriction either way.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Oh god, she has spots on her face, what the hell?" - Pippa
(Pippa clear skin confirmed)

All Pippa streams are good streams. Though any of the non gaming ones aren't bad, check out the interview ones as she had former Blizzard Devs on. Designer Dave was pretty funny as the guy was a bit full of himself and got slapped around a bit.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
She's now educating the vtweeters about Japanese name order and how Pipkin is her last name.

Sven

This took too much effort but I had to

Too much effort.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I hate modern triple-A character design. Fuck making a fun, fantastical character; everyone has to look realistic and boring.
Realistic I don't really mind, I mind every single fucking character these days being badly facescanned instead of hand modelled, and even if the model they used for the scan is beautiful, it always somehow fucks up in translation. Prime example is fucking EVERYONE except Jill and Ada in the REengine Capcom games.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Can you really not make a more female looking character? :shiinastare:

wrp

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Gee, I wonder why everyone thought Pippa would be in house "Total Muggle Death"

"Kill all muggles! Then kill all goblins!" - Pippa.

Sven

It takes a lot of work to make something that looks good, the characters also tend to look a bit different outside the creator so even if you do it might still look like a mutant once in the game.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That'd be offensive in modern society. That's why it can only be done by means of mods, like turning off the homo flags in Spiderman.

lvl8

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa right now:
lmlt7x8jbsv91.jpg

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
She just tried to jump off the cliffs while yelling about not wanting to go to school. We've all been there, Pippa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom