"If I had a choice between feet or piss... I'd choose piss"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

there are no borders as a christian, there are secular boundries we respect by nature of the authority that established but lol the church isnt going to ask for citizenship.
I'm saying they are trying to accelerate towards the end times by creating a one world government by falsely preaching we should let in everyone forever for as long as they want even if it kills the host nation. And they are doing that in a small way by changing words in the bible to support their goal.

SomeRando

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm saying they are trying to accelerate towards the end times by creating a one world government by falsely preaching we should let in everyone forever for as long as they want even if it kills the host nation. And they are doing that in a small way by changing words in the bible to support their goal.
everytime is rhe end time becauae no one knows when the bridegroom comes.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm actively avoiding being too negative because I like that Pippa is doing collabs with people more-or-less outside her wheelhouse (or doing collabs at all answer your DMs, Rabbit) but it's clear she's having to hide her powerlevel quite a lot here.
Pippa's a good girl, zero tolerance for the leaf
...are there three of them now? I can't keep up.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pippa's a good girl
1692234957203.png

Topo Chico

Filian being a science respecter is cringe

famous artist pipkun

"theory of graviry is a theory"

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sven

Well she wasn't kidding when she said she learned to debate from Twitter. Oh you believe/don't believe this then obviously your omniscient and know everything is so, so very Twitter.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm actively avoiding being too negative because I like that Pippa is doing collabs with people more-or-less outside her wheelhouse (or doing collabs at all answer your DMs, Rabbit) but it's clear she's having to hide her powerlevel quite a lot here.
I'm still enjoying this. It's blatantly obvious what's happening here but it's fun watching Pippa powerlevel small tidbits on Fillian and watching her get all shocked because she's a literal normie.

JMForte

It's twitch so she kind of has to, and she is collabing with someone new and she doesn't want to scare them too much but she is also failing at it a bit.

SomeRando

I'm surprised to see so many of Filian's chat seemingly agreeing with Pippa's points, not sure how many are just capipis watching or how many are just her normie zoomer viewers

Anime Fan

I'm still enjoying this. It's blatantly obvious what's happening here but it's fun watching Pippa powerlevel small tidbits on Fillian and watching her get all shocked because she's a literal normie.
It's a lot better than that merryweather collab she did. Fillian might be an annoying zoomer but at least she's not a giant piece of shit like that femboy.

famous artist pipkun

pippas right. damascus steel and byzantine flame throeer

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

I'm surprised to see so many of Filian's chat seemingly agreeing with Pippa's points, not sure how many are just capipis watching or how many are just her normie zoomer viewers
Filian has an average viewership of 5k (based on sullygnome data) and sitting at nearly 7k right now, so the capipis could be a loud vocal minority

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Phantom time sounds as gay as Gator time.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What the fuck is this shit?

E: Oh, nevermind, I remember now.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Her chat has a decent portion of edgy zoomers since at least the george floyd joke, which is when I started paying attention to her.

kingcaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom