"Did you know jews did 9/11"Nyanners

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I never thought cat sex would be the final yab.

lvl8

It's nice knowing you Pippa.

Just for the record the stream has gone down to 3.7k ccv then jumped to 4.2k at the cat sex part.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Welp she got what she asked for Cat sex
:whatastory:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever
The funniest part's that this is actually the censored version, uncensored shows some more.

Time for Pippa to admit she's become a coomer :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

I never thought cat sex would be the final yab.
At OffKai, she was offered the decision between Colress and a harem of cat girls, she chose the latter. This was predicted.

Anime Fan

So tonight we learned that Pippa needs to do a better job researching games before she plays them.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Well, if Pippa didn't have toxoplasmosis before...she certainly does now.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Well holy shit, so much for 'censored'. She probably should've checked that in advance, but lol lmao, we should've known this was coming.

If you look at her history and the sites she used on the internet growing up, it kind of makes sense. She was on tumblr while it was a hellhole and started to believe some of the stuff they pushed which she herself admitted, while also being on 4chan and probably was also a fan of Jim at the time and god knows what else she was looking at and all that. She probably got a shit ton of conflicting shit pushed on her and knowing Pippa she probably just absorbed it all.
You want a real mindfuck? She was watching Jim play HuniePop during E3 2015 only a month after the last upload on that old furry channel. Check the dates.

e: Slight correction - Looking again, there appears to be two specific times he's played HuniePop during an E3 stream, the first of which being in 2015 which is what I was assuming she'd watched with the above. He also played it in 2017, which she could've watched, so it's kinda unclear as to which one she was actually referring to with her callbacks. Basically take what I said with a grain of salt, it was an assumption of the scenario - she could've equally likely been referring to the 2017 stream.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa, she was 15! :sakanapleasepippa:
Sir, we've established she's at least 18 so your comments are slander and we demand a formal retraction and apology.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Oh that's right, her fucking dad was watching :whatastory:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This was totally worth fucking up my sleep for.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
People are backing this vod up right? My yt-dlp also fucked up

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
You want a real mindfuck? She was watching Jim play HuniePop during E3 2015 only a month after the last upload on that old furry channel.
That checks out I was roughly the same age when gamer gate shit started and now here we are lol time flies and pulls people the funniest directions

Anime Fan

I still hate that we had to miss out on a zillow stream, a deus ex stream, or an exotic pet stream for this.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom