"If I just pour vinegar and water into the pot and leave it to sit will it kill the mold?"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
How many times would you have sex per day: "One in the morning, and one at night. Like brushing your teeth"

okay so pippa would never, aight

Topo Chico

There's been some good donos this stream
1692155290214.png

1692155375860.png

:whatastory:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Pippa, you're the pet owner! How do you not know this shit!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Why do you have this to hand?
Got curious about the test they took during the first OffKai, saw this and saved it a while back, glad I actually had a reason to post it.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just want to say that I very much enjoy shitposting with all you fags, and this thread is a key integral element of the Pippawatching experience for me. If we were ever expelled from the forum or something and I had to watch Pippa streams without being able to post somewhere to discuss how braindamaged she and chat are I think I'd actually go insane.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Women never show up in proper hiking attire, they don't understand you can't climb a trail in high heels.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I just want to say that I very much enjoy shitposting with all you fags, and this thread is a key integral element of the Pippawatching experience for me. If we were ever expelled from the forum or something and I had to watch Pippa streams without being able to post somewhere to discuss how braindamaged she and chat are I think I'd actually go insane.
Yeah it functions as a "chat" for me because the actual chat is half "kind of" funny and autism.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is gay, but I agree.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Which is not saying that you'd stop watching the streams.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I think Stream Elements ate my donation. Does she have them turned off or did I shoot $4.20 into the ether?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Ghey.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
There is always /pcg/ :smugpipi:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
My autistic ass is in agony holy shit Pippa are you throwing on purpose to piss off chat?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think Stream Elements ate my donation. Does she have them turned off or did I shoot $4.20 into the ether?
She briefly had TTS on for stream elements partially because she more or less ignores them in favor of Youtube ones. I think the notifications are an issue there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom