"I sound like a killer"Suzuhara Lulu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
But also consider she had a thumbnail ready to go.
Pretty sure her experience in making thumbnails is so developed she could whip that up in ten minutes.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Like the petty bitch I am I'll no longer archive until streams improve.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pretty sure her experience in making thumbnails is so developed she could whip that up in ten minutes.
it was a foregone conclusion 3 minutes after the start of the poll

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Huniepop stream perhaps overlapping with Dizzy birthday hmmmmmmm

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Don't call it a grave, this is the future you chose.
>comes back to the thread literally only to taunt us
You motherfucker, we should've headed your warnings!

/s

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It should be obvious by now Pippa wanted to play HuniePop anyway because she's a degenerate, and just set up a poll knowing it'd win anyway to deflect the blame somewhat.

I know your tricks, dirty rabbit.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm so sorry you have to look at anime women in your anime woman stream :smugina: Don't worry, even if Pippa's stream is ruined for you, there's always Shiina's Jong stream on twitch at 9PST to look forward to.
🀄:shiinawangy:🀄

JMForte

Pippa has some of the worst thumbnails ever, I wish she would stop with the LIVE shit.
It should be obvious by now Pippa wanted to play HuniePop anyway because she's a degenerate, and just set up a poll knowing it'd win anyway to deflect the blame somewhat.

I believe this. Pippa is a degen who pretends to not be a degen and acts like she is above that stuff. She says loli isn't for her then turns around and uoh posts at Jelly.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'd prefer quite literally any other type of schizophrenia in this thread than this.
In the day since this, we've traded out schizo piss discourse for doomer coomer discourse. I need to shut the fuck up, I keep bringing disaster upon the land.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
In the day since this, we've traded out schizo piss discourse for doomer coomer discourse. I need to shut the fuck up, I keep bringing disaster upon the land.
This wouldn't have happened if you didn't troon yourself out Yuni.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This wouldn't have happened if you didn't troon yourself out Yuni.
Pipkun included a Star of David in the art he made of 'transgender Yuni thhrang', so I blame the Jews too.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Reticule post incoming.
I didnt drop Pippa but her chat is getting filled with coomers,newfags and tourists.Its like when your country gets invaded with a mass immigration of Niggérs

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm so sorry you have to look at anime women in your anime woman stream :smugina: Don't worry, even if Pippa's stream is ruined for you, there's always Shiina's Jong stream on twitch at 9PST to look forward to.
🀄:shiinawangy:🀄
I reject your jong and propose another solution.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Eh Huunie pop was something she's brought up streaming a few times just be happy she's getting it out of the way now and probably never play again Admittedlyi also just like seeing her get flustred at cute girls

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom