Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Sir, your bait would fit better on /vt/ or Discord.
would it? i'd have to organically bring up the zzzzz sheep first. thats a lot of work

e:lisa's like watching mahjong. ha! imma pocket this 4 l8r

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Archive: music review 22 (pt 2)

Crying Part:

Also this seen relevant:

Natsumi
Aoi

Imagine being such a balless femboy you anti someone who has unironic wholesome "I miss Pippa" moments.

Do not bully the sheep, she is very nice and only the Pippa can gently ryona her.
Relax henri alter. Until the original necks himself you only need to be a few levels below him, not competing with him.

JMForte

I'm just saying, if Pippa ever retires from vtubing, I know what I want her last word on stream to be.
She did say if she ever graduated she would drop the filter on her last stream as one last hurrah. So just imagine what that would be like...

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She did say if she ever graduated she would drop the filter on her last stream as one last hurrah. So just imagine what that would be like...
Unless this hypothetical graduation is on really bad terms behind the scenes or something I really doubt she'd actually go all-out during it because it would blow back on the company and the people within it she cares about.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Waiting room is up, what ya'll YamanbaS guessin', more jong!??Jing!??! Could this thread spiral even further downhill on a STREAM DAY?

Edit: fun fact my phone added the Jing part without me noticing. Exclamation and all LOL

Edit: Super hot take, Jong is at least a billion times better than Ark or Tarkov. It at least is a working concept

Topo Chico

Pippa is an ally.
1692124661625.png
To the extent she has a filter I'd reckon it's to filter some of her conspiratorial views. She's a lolbertarian after all, they love blacks (her sister is married to one too) and gays.
1692125532088.png
Out here liking Maui truther tweets

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Topo Chico

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She just likes this post because lesbianism is mentioned.
Or specifically because of the shitty sister bit. If I recall correctly, didn't she say one of her sisters LARPs as a tradewife or whatever while jumping from guy to guy and being completely fake? If that's the case the idea here could maybe be a 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' type of mindset.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She's a lolbertarian after all, they love blacks (her sister is married to one too)

heh, on my way to be pippa's brother in law
heh

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa is an ally.
View attachment 40361
To the extent she has a filter I'd reckon it's to filter some of her conspiratorial views. She's a lolbertarian after all, they love blacks (her sister is married to one too) and gays.
View attachment 40362
Out here liking Maui truther tweets

Pippa being critical of billionaires and multinational megacorps already make her superior to the average lolbertarian, who usually claim to be founding father-pilled but ignore the founding father were extremely distrustful of non-government organizations like the East India Company which literally had its own private army and spy core.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
if zillow or pet autism doesn't win ima stop archiving

MATI me

Topo Chico

Last edited:

Anime Fan

All the newfags and coomers are voting for huniepop while the other three choices are splitting the votes of the rest of the fans :airidepressed:.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
God damn coomers voting for huniepop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom