"A bunch of morbidly obese, dying retards hysterically screaming 'PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE CHILD RAPIST PEDOPHILE' at each other while mutually masturbating to the same loli GFE"The Proctor

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I believe this. Pippa is a degen who pretends to not be a degen and acts like she is above that stuff. She says loli isn't for her then turns around and uoh posts at Jelly.
I don't think she even pretends she just has particularities. She likes cute girls, ESPECIALLY 2d Cute girls and she doesn't want to get aids from pre-marital segs and doesn't want YOU to get aids either. As for Lolis... it gets more nuanced for her: She likes the Look of Loli characters and VTubers, but does not like depiction meant to be actual or realistic children in sexual situations (hentai doujins)*, but this is where it gets confusing because for example she had expressed interest in the Brown girl from (making me search this up) Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya which although it's not a sexually explicate manga/show, has some near nude fanservice and of course tons of sexually explicate doujins of this character. In fact it's much more likely you would recognize the characters from 4ch threads then the actual show.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I don't think she even pretends she just has particularities. She likes cute girls, ESPECIALLY 2d Cute girls and she doesn't want to get aids from pre-marital segs and doesn't want YOU to get aids either. As for Lolis... it gets more nuanced for her: She likes the Look of Loli characters and VTubers, but does not like depiction meant to be actual or realistic children in sexual situations (hentai doujins)*, but this is where it gets confusing because for example she had expressed interest in the Brown girl from (making me search this up) Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya which although it's not a sexually explicate manga/show, has some near nude fanservice and of course tons of sexually explicate doujins of this character. In fact it's much more likely you would recognize the characters form 4ch threads then the actual show.
Tl;dr: Pippa is a dumb woman that doesn't even know exactly what she likes herself.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't think she even pretends she just has particularities. She likes cute girls, ESPECIALLY 2d Cute girls and she doesn't want to get aids from pre-marital segs and doesn't want YOU to get aids either. As for Lolis... it gets more nuanced for her: She likes the Look of Loli characters and VTubers, but does not like depiction meant to be actual or realistic children in sexual situations (hentai doujins)*, but this is where it gets confusing because for example she had expressed interest in the Brown girl from (making me search this up) Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya which although it's not a sexually explicate manga/show, has some near nude fanservice and of course tons of sexually explicate doujins of this character. In fact it's much more likely you would recognize the characters form 4ch threads then the actual show.
The way I see it is she doesn't mind hentai of lolis. But the more realistic the art style is, the less she likes it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We should come up with a list of Pippa's lesbian crushes.

So far I have:
  • The chinese white supremacist NFT seller
  • ktwagie
  • Ellen Degeneres
  • Lumi
  • All girls in Hololive
What other girls belong on the list?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why'd nobody post this?
1692137267708.png

lol
1692137279536.png
1692137283674.png

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

So far I have:
  • ktwagie
  • Ellen Degeneres
  • Lumi
  • All girls in Hololive
You know she once sounded vaguely disappointed during that Collab with Kirsche when the funny fox said she'd never date someone who's Bi
:NinaWave:

JMForte

expressed interest in the Brown girl from (making me search this up) Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya which although it's not a sexually explicate manga/show, has some near nude fanservice and of course tons of sexually explicate doujins of this character.
I know this, it's the show she talked about liking because lolis kissing. Pippa just copes by saying she isn't into loli shit or that it isn't for her.
Edit: I can't get over her calling Rebecca a short stack.

Anime Fan

You know she once sounded vaguely disappointed during that Collab with Kirsche when the funny fox said she'd never date someone who's Bi
:NinaWave:
Wasn't that specifically about bi males though?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
True but Pippa strikes me as the type to crush anyway honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she had atleast minor crushes on any girl she particularly get along with she's not particularly hard to please

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Because Kirsche is actually straight. She doesn't even have the thought of dating women.

JMForte

True but Pippa strikes me as the type to crush anyway honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she had atleast minor crushes on any girl she particularly get along with she's not particularly hard to please
She did get catfished.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

kingcaid

This thread has spent more time discussing pippas fetishes then vt recently. Just throwing that out there.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

So far I have:
  • ktwagie
  • Ellen Degeneres
  • Lumi
  • All girls in Hololive
How could you forget her wife
1691209731176693.png

Beelzquill

Is Colress the only "male" she's simped for?

imozoN

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Apologies for the capeshit but come on...

God's Strongest Dragoon

Apologies for the capeshit but come on...

Anime Fan

Is Colress the only "male" she's simped for?
Nah she's simped for plenty of fictional and real males. Most recently besides Colress it was Vincent Price. But she's also simped for Heisenberg from RE8 and Robert Downey Jr. in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom