"Chat, Hitler did nothing wrong (bass drop)"Filian

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

mahjong is NOT a zatsu game, she's too focused
It's not a zatsu for Pippa because she is needs to focus yes. Once you know what your doing it isn't a bad game for it assuming your not playing top ranks.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
mahjong is NOT a zatsu game, she's too focused
No way with these time settings. Its at what, 5 seconds with 20 reserve?

Does anyone know if these are the time settings for tomorrow? Because I don't know if there can be much banter with this limit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Aren't boybands just K-Pop groups now? I don't mind them and they probably got undeserved hate back in the day, but there's some room for their genre in ok music.
The fandom seems similar, but I have to be honest. I haven't heard any K-Pop or looked into any of the acts for a music comparison. I just see similar vibes to the scene around Nsync, the Backstreet boys or even Brittany Spears, Destiny's Child and Christina Aguilera. Similar shit to the old footage and stuff surrounding the Beatles and Elvis. Pretty people cause the masses to go a bit, mental in admiration

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I feel like Pippa really needs to look at why you should and shouldn't do thing in general and not keep asking from hand to hand, because the conditions can change by the time she reads the answer and she learns nothing.

Sven

No way with these time settings. Its at what, 5 seconds with 20 reserve?

Does anyone know if these are the time settings for tomorrow? Because I don't know if there can be much banter with this limit.
I assume you mean next week not tomorrow but no they didn't specify turn time but 5/20 is standard so I'd assume that is what we will see.

I feel like Pippa really needs to look at why you should and shouldn't do thing in general and not keep asking from hand to hand, because the conditions can change by the time she reads the answer and she learns nothing.
Yeah I've said she needs to study the basics several times as well, her big issue is not knowing hands so she doesn't know what to do with anything like todays half-flush confusion

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I assume you mean next week not tomorrow but no they didn't specify turn time but 5/20 is standard so I'd assume that is what we will see.
Ah, I heard someone in general say phase Mahjong was part of their weekend plans, so I assumed. If that's standard than I bet that's the case.

Topo Chico

Her saving grace is that she wont be able to read chat, as it'll be on the Phase YouTube and she'll have max focus. There'll be no excuses on her skill on game day.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The fandom seems similar, but I have to be honest. I haven't heard any K-Pop or looked into any of the acts for a music comparison. I just see similar vibes to the scene around Nsync, the Backstreet boys or even Brittany Spears, Destiny's Child and Christina Aguilera. Similar shit to the old footage and stuff surrounding the Beatles and Elvis. Pretty people cause the masses to go a bit, mental in admiration

A lot of is just pretty people singing, but something that I remember was that older immigrants loved things like Nsync and not because of the looks, but the music style was novel and new to them so they'd actually listen to them without the stigma that the youth had back then. Manson is great though.

But here's an example of kpop, it's very similar to old boy bands but with more visual production

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Her saving grace is that she wont be able to read chat, as it'll be on the Phase YouTube and she'll have max focus. There'll be no excuses on her skill on game day.
wow way to add the pressure when she backreads

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I've probably said this before, but... I absolutely adore watching her model. The combination of her high-quality model and her general expressiveness is just... She's so fucking cute.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
A lot of is just pretty people singing, but something that I remember was that older immigrants loved things like Nsync and not because of the looks, but the music style was novel and new to them so they'd actually listen to them without the stigma that the youth had back then. Manson is great though.

But here's an example of kpop, it's very similar to old boy bands but with more visual production

Are you gay perchance?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
"i'm not used to twitch culture *snort* *quick smile"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I've probably said this before, but... I absolutely adore watching her model. The combination of her high-quality model and her general expressiveness is just... She's so fucking cute.
Her ear twitching is hypnotic.

Are you gay perchance?
...has he been trying to "fix" Pippa just to get to Zax this whole time?

EDIT: He also seems to like bonking men.
image (1).jpg

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Sven

Dear lord she just expressed some defensive theory and was as correct in the read as she could have been. Who is this rabbit and where is Pippa.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Topo Chico

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Sven

"Why is everyone obsessed with half-flush"

Might have something to do with only 3 tiles in your hand needing to be dropped to play it Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom