"BALLS. Not just balls. I also have something..."Moona Hoshinova

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
He's been a bit more subdued on throwing out the "Meat Pippa's" since it was... *re-contexualized* recently
I think meat pippa is better than saying nicorette.

wait what, whats rhe other meaning of meat pippa?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa playing games that result in her yelling at chat are some of the best streams.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa, Mahjong is really really not a group effort game :SelenHAHAhere: I'm also so glad there's no voice chat for Mahjong souls and you have to use the cute little emotes if you really must tard out.

Sven

Still calling Red 5's a Dora
Well, baby steps, it's the same points wise at least so she isn't ridiculously off
So I'll disprove myself I guess, just looked it up and the Red's are akadora and actually are counted as Dora.

edit - in 3-player the Kita is also counted as another Dora the Nukidora

Mahjong is just so simple to understand.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Meat Pippa is her flesh form, pixel Pippa is what we see on screen, mind Pippa is what we imagine life is like with her, an idealized version of Pippa essentially. Maldkin, Ragekin, Smugkin, and others are her emotions on display.
Your bait is a tad too schizo yet not schizo enough for proper variance, your unicorn form is lacking and you can't even simp properly. Like it would be highly amusing for "Nicolette" to read these, and even more so if she figured out who you were from your writing style

Topo Chico

Pippa, Mahjong is really really not a group effort game :SelenHAHAhere: I'm also so glad there's no voice chat for Mahjong souls and you have to use the cute little emotes if you really must tard out.
It just reminds me of the passive aggressive emote spam from hearthstone

E: fun fact for any turbo zoomies here house of the rising sun is an american folk song that was made famous by a british boy band

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
MY UNCLE DIED LET'S GOOOOOOOOO

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Your bait is a tad too schizo yet not schizo enough for proper variance, your unicorn form is lacking and you can't even simp properly. Like it would be highly amusing for "Nicolette" to read these, and even more so if she figured out who you were from your writing style
I can't explain just how much I'd love to see Reticule's entry on the spreadsheet.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Holy shit! She fucking did it!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It just reminds me of the passive aggressive emote spam from hearthstone

E: fun fact for any turbo zoomies here house of the rising sun is an american folk song that was made famous by a british boy band
Calling the Animals a british boy band has done terminal damage to my soul

Topo Chico

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Calling the Animals a british boy band has done terminal damage to my soul
Boy bands used to be actually really good.

Duran Duran is considered a boy band, and that keeps blowing my mind whenever I think about it.

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Boy bands used to be actually really good.

Duran Duran is considered a boy band, and that keeps blowing my mind whenever I think about it.
I dunno, when I think of boy bands I think of like multiple singers harmonizing and stuff. Because you could theoritically recontectualize Def Leppard and The Cure under that label. But I suppose terms change, yet the New Kids on the Block variant has endured for over 30 years now

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

mahjong is NOT a zatsu game, she's too focused

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I dunno, when I think of boy bands I think of like multiple singers harmonizing and stuff. Because you could theoritically recontectualize Def Leppard and The Cure under that label. But I suppose terms change, yet the New Kids on the Block variant has endured for over 30 years now
Aren't boybands just K-Pop groups now? I don't mind them and they probably got undeserved hate back in the day, but there's some room for their genre in ok music.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Aren't boybands just K-Pop groups now? I don't mind them and they probably got undeserved hate back in the day, but there's some room for their genre in ok music.
The two are one and the same. Only difference is the locations, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom