"A bunch of morbidly obese, dying retards hysterically screaming 'PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE CHILD RAPIST PEDOPHILE' at each other while mutually masturbating to the same loli GFE"The Proctor

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
View attachment 39969
summary brought to you by anon from /pcg/

If it's the clip I'm thinking of she just looks like a short gymnast chick.
Surprisingly flexible for a fridge, considering she can backflip and break her spine every couple of weeks.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
View attachment 39969
summary brought to you by anon from /pcg/

If it's the clip I'm thinking of she just looks like a short gymnast chick.
I think this is probably the clip you're thinking of?

Once again, some /vt/ turbo virgin editorializing a normal looking woman in an oversized t-shirt to literally being an unfuckable hamplanet.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Once again, some /vt/ turbo virgin editorializing a normal looking woman in an oversized t-shirt to literally being an unfuckable hamplanet.

These people have never even seen a woman before, please understand. Their own mother abandoned them when they were but babies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Allegedly the same person was spotted in the background of on of Filian's streams.

Found on /vt/

Topo Chico

Allegedly the same person was spotted in the background of on of Filian's streams.

Found on /vt/

That looks like it could be Esfands girlfriend BonnieRabbit, who lives next door and frequently visits.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Yeah she just looks like an in-shape, athletic woman.
I really do think its other vtubers seething that she isn't fat and ugly.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so its just another woman moment then

Stunned But Dumb

I'm shocked anyone would think she was fat considering all the stuff she does on stream anyway

Awoogers

I'm shocked anyone would think she was fat considering all the stuff she does on stream anyway
and considering the fact that she did parkour even before vrchat

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
lolicons taking 3dpg to heart. thats a normal woman. and a qt

formerly pipkin (Parody)

It's definitely either women or gays, most men don't really give a shit what a woman looks like.

Awoogers

It's definitely either women or gays, most men don't really give a shit what a woman looks like.
as i said a few pages back it takes a woman to absolutely anti another woman and that can be applied in this exact situation

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's such an easy way to identify them like that, since a man's impression for most women will either be "would" if they're hot or neutral otherwise, no-one's gonna have a negative reaction unless they're full-on uggo landwhale (and even then some of you fuckers would get excited).

Always amuses me when women try to blame "beauty standards" on the patriarchy or whatever, since their insecurities about their looks are almost always influenced by either paranoia, or another woman being bitchy.

Topo Chico

From Ember stream, reading notes from their rehearsal for the majong tournament: "please don't have really edgy jokes, like about diseased grandpas." Last night short stream was because pip had to jong under the guise of a meeting? 🤔

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
What do you mean "diseased grandpas" are an edgy joke, that's barely even considered tame, even dead babies are more edgelord material

And it's not even that much of a joke, the elderly get sick naturally, it's biology

Fishman, please

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Don't joke about dying grandfathers, please stick to safer topics like the holocaust.

Anime Fan

From Ember stream, reading notes from their rehearsal for the majong tournament: "please don't have really edgy jokes, like about diseased grandpas." Last night short stream was because pip had to jong under the guise of a meeting? 🤔
Well Rie said at the end of her stream yesterday that it was a meeting about mahjong, wouldn't be surprised if some kind of a rehearsal thing was a part of it.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

From Ember stream, reading notes from their rehearsal for the majong tournament: "please don't have really edgy jokes, like about diseased grandpas."
What if they're Italian?

Topo Chico

What if they're Italian?
If you're asking if Italian grandpas are by default diseased id say they're not and can be joked about. If you're asking if the Italian (Panko) can make a diseased grandpa joke, I'd say she should and she should also incorporate her immigrant hate to said joke. Now if you're asking about Italian diseased grandpas, that's a toss up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom