"you've beep bopped your last boop beep"Gawr Gura

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I'm still surprised she passed out around complete strangers, poor girl must have been more sleep deprived than usual.
It's because there were other fellow women about.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I hope she finds a decent DnD group tho honestly

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm betting on fetal
I see her sleeping like ellen muth did in Dead like me but fetal is likely given her lack of physical and emotional affection.

she wants a weighted blanket right?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think the way she slept on the couch probably depends on the type of couch she was sleeping on and how much room there was. Jesus, what even is this conversation topic?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Anime Fan

Rie just confirmed on stream the meeting is a mahjong meeting. Also Pippa will probably be on this stream tomorrow

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I think the way she slept on the couch probably depends on the type of couch she was sleeping on and how much room there was. Jesus, what even is this conversation topic?
autism

God's Strongest Dragoon

Jesus, what even is this conversation topic?
Where do you think you are right now? This is white woman mild sauce compared to the shit in the past week alone.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Just went through the Church of Lamp Twitch group to see if anyone interesting was a member and this is the only one I've heard of thanks to Godzilla
signal-2023-08-11-01-09-24-659.jpg

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Chihuahuas are literally spawns of satan
Most chihuahuas, I've met one good chihuahua in my life, still ugly rat dogs, though

Awoogers

Most chihuahuas, I've met one good chihuahua in my life, still ugly rat dogs, though
There's occasional good boyos

Then the majority will strangle you at every chance available

JMForte

Pippa and Filian might be collabing/meeting up, it's worded weird. Grabbed it from /pcg/
PippaFilian.png

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
First generation immigrant, just got to work hard and hustle. :smugpipi:

View attachment 39909
>First generation immigrant
>Doesn't deny being a jew

Reticule is an IDF agent.

>Pitbull memes
Pitmommy memes are funny as shit but growing up raising a disproportionate of pitbull mixes all from shelters hearing fags band-wagon hatebonering the breed the last few years just reeks of psyop hivemind bullshit. Just because the memes are funny and every other fat retard on the internet agrees with you doesn't make you right. Working with dogs, the most aggressive ones tend to be golden retrievers (outside of the ghetto).

>Pippa falling asleep at DM's house
Considering how predatory alot of male lefties turn out to be, we should be happy that some catty chatlogs is all the resulted from this.

I'm really curious about Pippa potentially doing a DnD stream. If they get comfortable I think it could be really fun. Just hope that it doesn't come across like the Hololive TTRPG stuff that IMO seemed stiff and awkward.

Alex Jones Paladin would be amazing.
I think barbarian would be more fitting for his fits of rage or maybe a divination cleric for his ability to predict the future.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Pippa and Filian might be collabing/meeting up, it's worded weird. Grabbed it from /pcg/

The unstoppable extravert meets the immovable introvert.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
View attachment 39964
Looking through it now, I wasn't aware that she was getting shit from the western and indie generals probably from other vtubers about being fat and ugly.
I don't remember her looking like that at all from the clip and allegedly it got to Filian.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I wasn't aware that she was getting shit from the western and indie generals about being fat and ugly.
Filian? I thought she was cute and got bonked for sharing. Women are such cunts to each other.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Looking through it now, I wasn't aware that she was getting shit from the western and indie generals probably from other vtubers about being fat and ugly.
I don't remember her looking like that at all from the clip and allegedly it got to Filian.
filiantrannyfridgeschizos.JPG

summary brought to you by anon from /pcg/

If it's the clip I'm thinking of she just looks like a short gymnast chick.

Awoogers

filian was getting getting shit on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom