"Eat shit and die"Himemori Luna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I appreciate the extra Pippa & Kirsche content but the annoying game for old asian ladies is killing me.
She needs to turn off the damn music at least.

Sven

80% of it is simple enough just shit like Triples and sequences. The complicated shit is learning what hands can be played Open [most of them honestly] and then there is just a few stupid complicated shit hands like Nine Gates (1,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,9, 9 + 1 other tile all same suit) or all the rules that Thirteen Orphans gets to break

JMForte

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I can hear the riceball running the game in ancient times "No no I won because the yangtze flows from north to south and I have 3 footbound women"
I imagine, going from east asian history, each restaurant had a designated eunuch that did nothing but referee the 'jong rules.

JMForte

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
What did she say? I'm jonging right now and have the stream on in the background.
Immediately after people posted here about Kirsche having the BGM on in the game Pippa commented on it.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Eat em and breed em

I need help

kingcaid

Fishman accepted Kirsche's friend request so he could DM her the day he collab bans her from Phase. :smugpipi:

Sven

"You're really catching on"
I could agree but she is talking about dumping a Terminal when she has and will be keeping honor's so the fact it's a terminal is irrelevant

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Fishman accepted Kirsche's friend request so he could DM her the day he collab bans her from Phase. :smugpipi:
Pretty sure Kevin is terrified of Kirsche.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Pomu & Lia both confirmed the collab was in the works.
I'm still trying to wrap my brain around what in the fuck those two could collab over. Terminal zoomer vs the boomer of Niji.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I'm still trying to wrap my brain around what in the fuck those two could collab over. Terminal zoomer vs the boomer of Niji.
I think they used to hang around the same cosplay community.

Sven

"It's like when you don't want to fist fight someone you just take off your pants" Kirsche 2023

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa's last game, maybe early night?

E. I totally didn't skip the tutorial. hah..I should start a new account and do the tutorial.

Sven

E. I totally didn't skip the tutorial. hah..I should start a new account and do the tutorial.
Tutorial should be available in the settings tab I think, it's somewhere. It's doesn't cover much either way

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

There's a button to do the tutorial on the menu

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom