"Sakana roleplayed as a Starcraft turret when he was 9"Himemiya Rie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

hopefully it's just managment wanting her to tweet about the mahjong PC tournament on the 20th.
Management seemed to crackdown on Lia due to her upcoming collab with Pomu. Went so far as to copyright strike a vod her thread on /vt/ was watching. Hope management isn't getting on Pippa about yab stuff. Or maybe it was the Chinese stuff that came up on stream.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Management seemed to crackdown on Lia due to her upcoming collab with Pomu. Went so far as to copyright strike a vod her thread on /vt/ was watching. Hope management isn't getting on Pippa about yab stuff. Or maybe it was the Chinese stuff that came up on stream.
Wait so was the Pomu thing a rrat or was it 100% confirmed?

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Wait so was the Pomu thing a rrat or was it 100% confirmed?
Pomu & Lia both confirmed the collab was in the works.

wrp

wait why the fuck is there a Lia split now?

JMForte

kingcaid

wait why the fuck is there a Lia split now?
Likers wanted a place to lia post about without getting bitched at for doing it when Lia wasnt streaming. Been going for like a month now I think?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Oh yeah, I missed the first little bit of this. Did Kirsche do the tutorial, or just jump in immediately?

wrp

Likers wanted a place to lia post about without getting bitched at for doing it when Lia wasnt streaming. Been going for like a month now I think?
There has been for a while now.
1691210640143.png

Sven

Oh yeah, I missed the first little bit of this. Did Kirsche do the tutorial, or just jump in immediately?
Jumped right in relying 100% on Pippa's vast knowledge of the game to teach her

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
its definitely a chink game with the amoint of bullshit rules

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
its definitely a chink game with the amoint of bullshit rules
I can hear the riceball running the game in ancient times "No no I won because the yangtze flows from north to south and I have 3 footbound women"

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
This is japanese rules mahjong which add even more rules.
the Mahjhong soul tutorial was useless. im not memorizing all those hands. or any hands

Spergatory

Early Adopter
the Mahjhong soul tutorial was useless. im not memorizing all those hands. or any hands
Yeah there's a lot of shit to remember. It's recommended to focus on the easier to understand hands and not overwhelm yourself with all the different ones.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Alright so she is enjoying it

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I appreciate the extra Pippa & Kirsche content but the annoying game for old asian ladies is killing me.

wrp

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I enjoy Mahjong (only started learning it when PC started streaming it) but I don't know how anyone can not mute the game BGM after 20 minutes :whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom