"Oh I'm sorry that your mom didn't teach you what anal probing was when you were in the 3rd grade, but I'm built different!"Lia Rinkou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
They're doing a remaster of that game.

I have no hopes.
This is definitely the wrong era to bring that game back.

Actually WTF happened to Grasshopper..............................

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Topo Chico

What about Nym? I must've missed something.
Kirshe was talking about wanting to say femboy and her gay mod gave her a pass, nym isnt the gay mod in question or something to that effect
e: ninjad

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Utano Pandora bros..... (or Hylo bros....)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
While I don't fully agree with Null, the opposite argument that there is absolutely no connection between loli and pedo shit is disingenuous, and the ridiculous whataboutism people use to defend loli just ends up making Null look right because they resort to these pedantic rhetorical arguments and busting out some moral checklist to make sure all of your professed beliefs match up 100% to some argument they've prescribed you to. If their point was completely valid they could simply drop a solid counterargument instead of "well you like this hentai DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE LISTED WIKI AGES OF THE CHARACTERS ARE?!"

Like, dude, you gotta be gay to like bara, you gotta be into chicks to like anime titties, you gotta be a dogfucker to like feral furry art, but somehow loli is magically removed and exempt? Miss me with that. There's a discussion to be had regarding the cognitive disconnect that comes from anime, fiction, etc. that Pippa talked about, but grandstanding like Rev is doing in this video and pretending like there's absolutely no connection between loli and pedophilia, and that no-no square unironically means "cute and funny" just makes you a liar, and makes me more likely to be suspicious of you than just respectfully disagree with you.

Anyway that's my TED talk thank you for coming

EDIT: Haha, nice word filter!
100% agreed. Rev unironically trying to say that the c-word means "cute and funny" and nothing else, excluding the rest of what it actually means, is disingenuous to the extreme and gave me bad vibes.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I think the problem with having an option is how far do they go before they decide to make it permanent and offer the option to turn it off or get the uncensored version and no one bats an eye.
When was the last time there was a gory R-rated action movie instead of a PG-13 one?

100% agreed. Rev unironically trying to say that the c-word means "cute and funny" and nothing else, excluding the rest of what it actually means, is disingenuous to the extreme and gave me bad vibes.
Yup, that was pretty fucked.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
The second you start to censor what creatives are allowed to create (so long as nobody is hurt in the process of making it) you deserve a bullet. Obscenity laws can get fucked.

Pretty sure that was a joke my guys.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Who the gay moderator was, but apparently not.
Oh that. Yeah it's not Nym that's gay. The gay mods name is Tangerine. He's barely active anymore.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so humor me this since im not watching this shit because A kun is mentioned whatsoever but are they talking about the shit opera does or is it still the troon drama

Topo Chico

Spergatory

Early Adopter
so humor me this since im not watching this shit because A kun is mentioned whatsoever but are they talking about the shit opera does or is it still the troon drama
It's loli drama.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Vtuber culture and no-no square.

E: Oh wow. Didn't know about this censor.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Rev says: pippa based
I'm sure this is someone that I'm supposed to know but does no one else have a visceral reaction of disgust when reading the word based?

Topo Chico

I'm sure this is someone that I'm supposed to know but does no one else have a visceral reaction of disgust when reading the word based?
He's the guy who's video they're watching right now. Based is pretty run down and dead, but disgust is kinda far tho

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom