"One of these days when I'm really scared, I'm going to say a fat gamer word and my career will be over"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1691165225178.png
What did he mean by this?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Part of me wishes Reticule was a coomer, because at least they have a refractory period where they're normal for a few minutes. This shit's 24/7.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Apparently, they can block anyone they want so there's a possibility this wasn't just a block list.
2023-08-04 1231.png

T/A
I really want this to turn into a big drama with the CyberLive girls

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Get your snacks ready for later. Tonight will be a battle of who sips the tangent juice first and gets cancelled.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Cyberlive enacting their vengeance at last

Saruman-Return-of-the-King-Feature-Image.jpg

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The grounds around the asylum aren't your private property Reticule.
Why not? Ranching free ranged Pippa is hard as each Pippa requires five acres of its own land to be raised in a healthy way, so if we can produce excess Pippa using existing land it can be very lucrative.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

wrp

Apparently, they can block anyone they want so there's a possibility this wasn't just a block list.
View attachment 39436
T/A
I really want this to turn into a big drama with the CyberLive girls
Correct me if I'm wrong but having a block list doesn't stop you from blocking people in the normal way.

Hff201

Early Adopter

He's been keeping this tsundere act up for a long time now, bless.

Why not? Ranching free ranged Pippa is hard as each Pippa requires five acres of its own land to be raised in a healthy way, so if we can produce excess Pippa using existing land it can be very lucrative.
Every time I think I've been fully desensitised to everything you have to offer, you go and post something genuinely deranged like this and restart the entire process.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
And this is how you successfully farm meat pippas for sale and consumption, am I following?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
And this is how you successfully farm meat pippas for sale and consumption, am I following?
I prefer lab grown Pippas myself.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sometimes I regret the choices I've made in life that lead to me reading this forum at this very moment.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Sometimes I regret the choices I've made in life that lead to me reading this forum at this very moment.
Just think, if you'd never shilled Pippa on the homeland, Reticule might have never known who she is and you'd never have to read any of this autism.

He's a monster of your creation. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Just think, if you'd never shilled Pippa on the homeland, Reticule might have never known who she is and you'd never have to read any of this autism.

He's a monster of your creation. :smugpipi:
Uhm, ackshually, Wandering Lurker was the first person to ever shill her on the Homeland and is how I found her. This isn't my fault, it all goes back to him.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This fucking thread when Pippa goes missing for just a few minutes

Pacino.png

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
This fucking thread when Pippa goes missing for just a few minutes
Well much like Hoover promised "a chicken in every pot" Reticule's working on a plan to have a Meat Pippa in every basement or something I haven't really been reading very hard.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Uhm, ackshually, Wandering Lurker was the first person to ever shill her on the Homeland and is how I found her. This isn't my fault, it all goes back to him.
Well look on the bright side, as an indirect result, he saved you from life as a janny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom