"Whenever I see kaigainiki comments in chat and on twitter, and they type 'Onion' I immediately notice -'Ah, they must be talking about me'- "Minato Aqua

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I worry about the kind of person the clips will bring in

Sven

Cops will always be seen negatively and there will never be a fix for that for one simple reason. Almost every scenario where you will run into a cop is going to be a negative situation. Even if you are being saved by the cop like a robbery it is still a scenario where you need to be saved by a cop and thus something has gone very wrong.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
People REALLY want to make the police out as worse than they are because it's an easy grift, and others will fall for the "abuse" shit because officers have to be abrasive to protect themselves. I get hating the system, but assuming the worst of every individual officer is autistic. Stop being a white woman for one minute please, Pippa.

During the George Floyd riots there were retards trying to push the same shit over here with copycat riots, when 95% of police encounters are just calm-mannered questioning.
Can confirm from my own experiences the vast majority of cops are just going through their motions. I've had exactly 2 bad experiences with cops, the rest were either cordial or just very all-business.

Considering where she seems to be from she's likely been burned and traumatized by corrupt hick cops.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Cops will always be seen negatively and there will never be a fix for that for one simple reason. Almost every scenario where you will run into a cop is going to be a negative situation. Even if you are being saved by the cop like a robbery it is still a scenario where you need to be saved by a cop and thus something has gone very wrong.
I grew up in a very white community (so low crime) but it was a poor area and cops frequently patrolled the area. When they did they would make it a point to stop by the playground and hand out cop trading cards they would sign and we would collect. That alone made my first interactions with police very wholesome and trusting.

Cops can and should take a more active part in their community to be more than just hired guns for the government.

kingcaid

People shilling fuga to pippa. Stop giving the furry fap material chat.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Comments on Pippa clips are the fucking worst. Typical YT shit, with cringy ass "omg based bunny woowww" mixed in

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"Common Pippa L."
"Disgusting grifter."
They don't have bipolar disorder, Pippa. They just like you conditionally assuming you sound like you agree with them because they're retarded.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
OH GOD ORANGE WOMAN MENTIONED

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
She's not a disgusting grifter.
She's just disgusting

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That and the fact that they will follow their retarded political leaders, so if someone is robbing your store they will tell you there's nothing they can do about it, but if you stop the robber yourself, you're going to jail.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"Pippa is so based and cute and every take she makes is the correct one and she is so smart and I can fix her"
Comments on Pippa clips are the fucking worst. Typical YT shit, with cringy ass "omg based bunny woowww" mixed in
Wait a minute, we see that shit here

Goddamnit

:urtearingmeapart:

Short

God Damn the Sun
OH GOD ORANGE WOMAN MENTIONED
I don't belive her at all here.
2023-08-03 13234.png

Nigga she was in the farms she knew

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Topo Chico

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She should just show the the fucking roomate wrestling vid right now, what you gonna do? Double not collab with her? :smugpipi:

"Brought to you by MAHJONG SOUL":fishmandispair:

Anime Fan

Yesterday was more of a filter stream. These react streams end up bringing in a lot of retarded newfags.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom