"TEACH ME ENGLISH F*CK BOY!!"Haachama

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The cop is a retarded gorilla Yamanba. Dude was a lying junkie trying to flee but the escalation of force to taser on a highway is criminal negligence...

The instinct to cuff him up first after being flattened. I'm just wondering if he was cut in half if that would have still been part of the procedure

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
muh family experience! the same family she makes into bad guys on stream? and this place badmouthing them?

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Baiting, or no real life experience.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Alright I'm pussying out. Pippa getting angry over bait and these react streams mostly suck in my opinion.

Topo Chico

Retard shouldn't have ran if he didn't want to get tased, and it's his fault for sprinting into the road.
In this instance the cop wasn't reasonable which will be the crux of this case. Cop will try and claim qualified immunity and I believe it will be denied as no reasonable person (ie:somone not br*tish) can think tasing someone on a highway at night for simply running away could be reasonable. Cops don't have to use the least amount of force necessary to subdue a subject but they may not wantonly disregard the life and safety of the public. The person in the car that hit him as well could have been injured by the cops negligence ect.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
People REALLY want to make the police out as worse than they are because it's an easy grift, and others will fall for the "abuse" shit because officers have to be abrasive to protect themselves. I get hating the system, but assuming the worst of every individual officer is autistic. Stop being a white woman for one minute please, Pippa.

During the George Floyd riots there were retards trying to push the same shit over here with copycat riots, when 95% of police encounters are just calm-mannered questioning.

Anime Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I dunno what traumatic experience Pippa had with cops but any time her cop complex comes up it always turns the stream to shit.
Chat just needs to not be such bootlickers.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Eat em and breed em

I need help
gatekeeping pants

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
"I like Donut Operator"
Camelot part 2 incoming?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
People REALLY want to make the police out as worse than they are because it's an easy grift, and others will fall for the "abuse" shit because officers have to be abrasive to protect themselves. I get hating the system, but assuming the worst of every individual officer is autistic. Stop being a white woman for one minute please, Pippa.

During the George Floyd riots there were retards trying to push the same shit over here with copycat riots, when 95% of police encounters are just calm-mannered questioning.
Just don't act like a Yamanba and 99.9% of your cop interactions will be fine. What the fuck is she doing where she even has to interact with them on a regular basis anyways?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom