"I KNOW YOU'RE THERE YOU STINKIN DEFECTO DETECTO PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE"Gawr Gura

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Pippa says the jar joke stopped being funny 5 years ago except in specific circumstances
>People in chat disagree, several say they think it's still funny

Lol, lmao.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I hope they start making Vomit drawer references and other but never directly mention Pippa :vomitdrawer:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
The best that pun should get is a "heh"

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I get what Pippa means about normies having nothing to talk about. The worst ones are the ones who talk in references, you know the ones who make a reference quote about everything and never have something new to share that they've recently learned or contemplated. It's hard finding people who can actually hold a conversation as most are taught not to share their opinions ever and the rest don't have opinions to begin with.

I'd go mushroom hunting with Pippa. This Pippa rant really speaks to my soul.
People who treat memes as funny in themselves instead of the punchline to an shared in-joke. The death of humour.
>Pippa says the jar joke stopped being funny 5 years ago except in specific circumstances
>People in chat disagree, several say they think it's still funny

Lol, lmao.
Pippa gets it.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
White guilt? Jesus fucking Christ how cucked are these people.
Of course there's a stoner...

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>One of them 'does the White Guilt stuff'
HOW DOES IT KEEP GETTING WORSE

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hey guys wanna see a picture of my new Bryer horse?:smugpipi:
"heh heh you're gonna need a bigger jar for that one"
Hah hah hah hah hah
:annoyedpippa:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Some of these people she's playing with are probably older than her too, that's what is really terrifying.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The best that pun should get is a "heh"
Even for puns anyone liked or thought were kinda funny, the only proper response irl I've ever seen anyone have is groan, a light chuckle, or tell someone to get the fuck out. Even the fella I used to work with who made them wanted that exact reaction.

Also Pippa get the fuck out of there. A: You're talkin too damn much but B: These are the types that eventually cause issues somehow over dumb shit. It ain't worth hanging around.

Sven

She is starting to understand why everyone hates these people, they are 100% playing DnD so that they can talk about how quirky and nerdy they are because they play DnD

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Also Pippa get the fuck out of there. A: You're talkin too damn much but B: These are the types that eventually cause issues somehow over dumb shit. It ain't worth hanging around.
The combo of her giving way too much information about the group members, the woman who works in the games industry for a big company, the fact people already know the state she lives in, describing in-detail her interactions with them, & that she's criticizing them is a recipe for a goddamn nuclear bomb.

Topo Chico

I want to know these people's BMI

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa you're better than them.
To be fair, that's a lot of people on this planet.

She doesn't realize it's not specifically the "different" interests or taste in comedy that makes these people bad, it's that every single thing is a red flag that signals them as the type of people that ruin everything.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sure, rag on Pippa for still wearing a mask in 2023 all you want, but goddamn, wearing one around these fags is a good idea so that they can't take a photo of her full face and dox her if they find out about literally any of this.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The combo of her giving way too much information about the group members, the woman who works in the games industry for a big company, the fact people already know the state she lives in, describing in-detail her interactions with them, & that she's criticizing them is a recipe for a goddamn nuclear bomb.
She also told them she's a streamer from a living making enough to pay the bills. Her wearing a hat and facemask all the time makes it more suspicious that she's someone known trying to hide her identity, but luckily they're probably not that smart and won't look into vtubers thinking she uses a face came which is why she's hiding her face.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I miss hearing my great grandpa talk about WW2 :pippasadl:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1690947517457.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Sure, rag on Pippa for still wearing a mask in 2023 all you want, but goddamn, wearing one around these fags is a good idea so that they can't take a photo of her full face and dox her if they find out about literally any of this.
She says she doesn't even wear a mask to stores anymore and I doubt she wore one when she went out to a water park with Sleepy recently. She's just got crazy anxiety so she probably wears a mask to hide her face from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom