"I speak slurs in all languages"Komachi Panko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"If you aren't playing D&D, why are you playing D&D"

People have been asking that for years ever since Wizards started changing the game

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
So based Pippa! Removing hitpoints is for anti math fags! They probably think it's racist or something.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I have no dog in this fight, but I love how mad this is making her.
Watching nerds rage about nerd things I have no knowledge of is a pastime of mine.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I have no dog in this fight, but I love how mad this is making her.
You're all slowly coming around. Let's all love Ragekin.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This is why Pippa should be the GM though, she'll take it seriously. I can picture most of the other girls doing shit like this to try and make content and fucking it all up.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
This is why Pippa should be the GM though, she'll take it seriously. I can picture most of the other girls doing shit like this to try and make content and fucking it all up.
This level of tism is par-the-course for a DM

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa is the type of DM who will never cheat on the rolls and always roll high killing the party on the first encounter and going "What was I doing wrong!"

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
She's raging at the fa/tg/uy's skit, but says in the same breath she wants to study Critical Role, the most FUCKING NOTHING game ever.

I knew Pippa was a retard, but damn.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Pippa, people want the prestige of playing brand-name D&D, without any trifles such as gameplay or mechanics getting in the way of their fun-

I choose to believe she was about to reference myself, John VTuber, with how long she drew out that John before changing track

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I agree with Pippa so hard on this, people need to not be bitches about dead characters. I get sometimes bringing someone back if it's a chain of shitty rolls that ended up in the death, but otherwise just reroll, you can usually get the same stats back.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I want this fat guy to make a response video to this stream, maintaining character the whole time.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This level of tism is par-the-course for a DM
I for one look forward to the inevitable shouting match when there's a D&D collab between Pippa, Lumi, Tenma, Airi, and Shiina.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Imagine, people actual get to play DnD with Pippa irl :pippasadl: This is a weird kind of jealous I don't know if I've felt before

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She's so passionate about this lol, just go for it Pippa

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Imagine, people actual get to play DnD with Pippa irl :pippasadl: This is a weird kind of jealous I don't know if I've felt before
Please keep your creepy autism to Shiina please.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

go to your local game store, they'll hold weekly events and you'll get the same experience, I promise you

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
go to your local game store, they'll hold weekly events and you'll get the same experience, I promise you
Fat men blabbering about their oshis isn't as good as an angry Pippa calling you a retard for touching the death gem a second time.

kingcaid

Imagine, people actual get to play DnD with Pippa irl This is a weird kind of jealous I don't know if I've felt before
Its okay she probably wont scream at them for being retarded and throw dice at them. They aren't getting the full experience.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Fat men blabbering about their oshis isn't as good as an angry Pippa calling you a retard for touching the death gem a second time.

...RP in FFXIV, you'll get all the mentally unstable girls you want

source: personal experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom