"On that note let me take my pants off"Misma Ryzing

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

imozoN

I suspect she might be planning on trying it with other things mixed together, since it's an entire stream.
"Alright now we're going to dip the spider in some Lia phase coffee that I mixed with Faygo"

kingcaid

"Alright now we're going to dip the spider in some Lia phase coffee that I mixed with Faygo"
"I wish pippa wouldn't do react content." Anon minutes before a finger curls on the monkey paw.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Along those lines, or maybe rip the band-aid off and do several types of bugs so they can't hang over her head as milestone goals. Candy/chocolate coated ones like crickets seem like something she'd do.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm glad she's just going to do it though. Unlike some Vtubers who need a circus and bunch of new stuff to have their milestone.... come on babe just humiliate yourself.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa isn't bulimic you freak.
She's not?

Huh. We've found the one health condition Pippa doesn't have sitting there untreated.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She's not?

Huh. We've found the one health condition Pippa doesn't have sitting there untreated.
Pippa sprang for the upgraded version and got anorexia instead.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Josh seems to know about the Niiiiiiiggah vtuber thing that Pippa covered. Really makes you think.

She's not?

Pippa sprang for the upgraded version and got anorexia instead.
Pippa isn't some hive of disease! She just has a few issues that need to be fixed is all.
:icanfixher:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's Pipi'ing so adorably bros!

Sven

And just like that, the stream is struck down by Disney. I honestly wouldn't be shocked

JMForte

Pippa recently said she doesn't talk about vtubers because she hates getting called a leech and all that and it causes schizos to freak out but then goes ahead and does an entire stream about Hololive.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She's so happy to see her new simp targets

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
You watch the JP streams and you let the schizophrenia inform you what they're saying. It's a purer experience, clipwatchers wouldn't understand. :smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Listen, EN3 is an actual reason to celebrate, it's been years coming and heavily anticipated

and anyone in chat who doesn't know that Pippa enjoys HoloLive is a tourist or a fed, you can't change my mind

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

JMForte

Gura does a lot of good stuff. Just not streaming. Is that joke still relevant? I have seen more streams of her popping up.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Gura does a lot of good stuff. Just not streaming. Is that joke still relevant? I have seen more streams of her popping up.
Now that she's done with a lot of her recordings she's said she wants to just stream more.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Pippa under hololive wouldn't be the Pippa we've come to know and love.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Why does she think she might get in trouble for talking about applying to Hololive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom