"The opening was very small, I thought I wouldn't be able to get it in there. When I did, I was very tired... OK? The opening, I had to force it in, but, I mean, I think that's how it works."IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

JMForte

Who ruined her sleep schedule? Pippa did. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO. You spent all that time trying to not ruin it. Come on Pippa.

Anyway Pippa is bullying her boss who revealed vulnerable information about himself. Morale of the story? Don't trust women.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Who ruined her sleep schedule? Pippa did. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO. You spent all that time trying to not ruin it. Come on Pippa.
Yet again, the little sister I never had.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Eat em and breed em

I need help

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"Reacting to things" gives more than enough wiggle room to react to the EN3 reveal two hours into stream, and I'm looking forward to it

Anime Fan

"Reacting to things" gives more than enough wiggle room to react to the EN3 reveal two hours into stream, and I'm looking forward to it
Looks like you're right. The thumbnail just changed and it looks like she's gonna be reacting live to the EN3 reveal and maybe some other v-tuber stuff which should be pretty good.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
People on /pcg/ seem to think Pippa went out shooting with sleepy but with the time she went to bed this morning I highly doubt it. Then again, its /pcg/...Guess we'll see tonight.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
People on /pcg/ seem to think Pippa went out shooting with sleepy but with the time she went to bed this morning I highly doubt it. Then again, its /pcg/...Guess we'll see tonight.
I hope so. Time with Sleepy does real good for Pippa's mental health.

Topo Chico

Went and skimmed sleepy's tdiscord, seems unlikely that pippa joined, no mention of her going at any rate.
1690328190929.png
was with other irl friendos of hers

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
>up at all hours of the night on routine basis
>missing teeth
>grew up in a trailer(s) and generally low income

new rrat just dropped
Pippa's doing meth

Eat em and breed em

I need help

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Looks like you're right. The thumbnail just changed and it looks like she's gonna be reacting live to the EN3 reveal and maybe some other v-tuber stuff which should be pretty good.

Obviously, she made the change shortly after reading my post here (real)

Thank you, step-sis, add this to the long list of incidents that I owe you one, please try not to cash it in all at once

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Eat em and breed em

I need help
On the bright side this could be the most "nutritious" thing she'll eat for that day

:pippasadl:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
You guys are implying that she won't just vomit it back up.

I suspect she might be planning on trying it with other things mixed together, since it's an entire stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom