"Let's do some seal screwing ASMR"Amelia Watson

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks Wasted Life

Cant timeout the oilbarons for spam. Sakana gets upset about the investors getting bonked.
I laugh at the furry money boys, but at least it pays her rent. I only buy her a steak dinner once a month.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Audacity Pippa? :fishmandispair:
"I don't know if it's good enough"
yeah I don't think it could be...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Recording shit is hard, sometimes you get so focused on getting it right you brain fart and stutter out a part five times in a row and have to keep redoing it and then it makes you nervous about everything going forward and it's just compound fuck ups.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I just want streams, other shit is shit :annoyedpippa:
I'm a little excited to see how she performs if she keeps singing low like she did in the Hikaru nara cover

e: this cleaning footage got real fucking gross now that its in the bathroom

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just want streams, other shit is shit :annoyedpippa:
I can understand the sentiment but the big projects are very important for both her and the company, they fuel character development & growth that wouldn't happen otherwise, among other things.

Sven

Laundry is literally the easiest shit, you just throw the clothes in the wash and leave them alone for an hour before moving them to the other machine and leaving them along again.
This is true till you live on the 8th floor of some shithole apartment that only has laundry on the base floor so you have to haul the shit up and down, oh and you have to sit in the laundry room or crack heads will steal all your clothes.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This is true till you live on the 8th floor of some shithole apartment that only has laundry on the base floor so you have to haul the shit up and down, oh and you have to sit in the laundry room or crack heads will steal all your clothes.
Just don't live in a California/New York, simple as.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Thankfully she's not saying this on Twitter.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
This sounds exactly like some shit I'd say, chat really does reflect the streamer

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This is why you become a vtuber, so you can make people listen to these curse rants. I try this and people stop listening after the first sentence, it's so unsatisfying.

Jacks Wasted Life

I can understand the sentiment but the big projects are very important for both her and the company, they fuel character development & growth that wouldn't happen otherwise, among other things.
Working three hours a day seems easy, but having to come up with new ideas every day for content, managing your networking/social media, con appearances, Sakana's retarded meeting schedule, etc, is not a dream job.

My job is hard and skilled, but at least I can just show up and do it. Any problems I have beyond my position are not my problem.

I'm not saying streaming is like being a heart surgeon, but it's not as easy as people think it is.

lvl8

Me listening to Pippa's uncomfortable rant...
toast.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom