"I have never seen so many titties in my whole life; Someone also stripped with their underwear and, I get to see her coochie, like two coochies, and I was comparing it from... my coochie!"Millie Parfait

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Yeah, I remember she told an Uruka fan to kill himself when he made a somewhat mean joke about Uruka. (I forget what the joke was exactly)
Uruka was depressed about school and the fella was dismissive about it.

shitty dentists make uneven fillings. they wont grind enough of the filling away and your teeth will sit funny. its like have a permenant wad of candy goop stuck to your teeth.

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Read bottom to top:
1689792176190.png1689792222329.png

1689792326816.png1689792367624.png
@Ant Hime Stop blindly believing everything you read on rdrama.net and Onionfarms.
:whatastory:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Well now I know she's really a retard. So much for "research".:vesperfacepalm:
I'll give some benefit of the doubt here, she didn't try to pass it off like she did some thorough investigation, she admitted that all she did was read the first Google results and called it a day.
story.png

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Tbh that picture lines up pretty well with the image of female NEET living in filth for years she has established of herself.

It's believeable

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I'll give some benefit of the doubt here, she didn't try to pass it off like she did some thorough investigation, she admitted that all she did was read the first Google results and called it a day.
View attachment 36628
Kind of reminds me of the old identities and pics Jim used to accused of being and not long later the accusers look fucking retarded from it.

Tbh that picture lines up pretty well with the image of female NEET living in filth for years she has established of herself.

It's believeable
Its a literal Slav girl in Russia, most of them already live in some filth.

Piarro

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Never trust a dramatuber
Ant made an honest mistake in casual conversation that she quickly admitted to. I can respect that.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Never trust a dramatuber
As long as she doesn't keep running with blatantly incorrect information or ever tries to spread stuff around outside of her insular Discord server for no discernable reason or something, I don't think it's the end of the world.

e: Back on topic.

Pippa also saw Lia on Sargon.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
e: Back on topic.

I don't know what she expected out of a barbie movie in 2023. Seeing the gosling memes was the only thing that kept me up to date with it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Read bottom to top:
View attachment 36623View attachment 36624

View attachment 36626View attachment 36627
@Ant Hime Stop blindly believing everything you read on rdrama.net and Onionfarms.
:whatastory:
What a dumb hoe. Total Pippa victory and TAD.

I don't know what she expected out of a barbie movie in 2023. Seeing the gosling memes was the only thing that kept me up to date with it.
People seemed excited for it and I think it was presented as a lighthearted comedy that would be a break from all the shit coming out lately. Though now everything I'm hearing about it is that it's dogshit and just screams about the patriarchy constantly instead of being tongue in cheek.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You guys should have let me kill Ant when we had the chance

kingcaid

I love my 30 something year old balding schizo little sister.:smugpipi:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I guess I missed something, but where did Ant find that Pippa is over 30? We all know she's 25 based on her voter registration.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I guess I missed something, but where did Ant find that Pippa is over 30? We all know she's 25 based on her voter registration.
Some people randomly said she was in her 30's and sometimes she sounds like it because of the random things she remembers from her childhood, but some of that could be because she was poor so she had things that were a generation behind.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
rdrama.net has a thread there that hits on all of the factually incorrect shit Ant says in the Discord (married, receding hairline from the faildox, 30s), so it might be from that (fun fact, it's apparently the most viewed page on all of rdrama, because it's the top Google hit for "pipkin pippa dox"). It's essentially on the same level of retarded as the Onionfarms & lolcow.farm threads.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
rdrama.net has a thread there that hits on all of the factually incorrect shit Ant says in the Discord (married, receding hairline from the faildox, 30s), so it might be from that (fun fact, it's apparently the most viewed page on all of rdrama, because it's the top Google hit for "pipkin pippa dox"). It's essentially on the same level of retarded as the Onionfarms & lolcow.farm threads.
Immediately believing info from one of the most obvious troll/satire sites on the internet makes you a retard. So Ant, when you read this, stop being retarded please.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Quick part 2 follow up from yesterday

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
People seemed excited for it and I think it was presented as a lighthearted comedy that would be a break from all the shit coming out lately. Though now everything I'm hearing about it is that it's dogshit and just screams about the patriarchy constantly instead of being tongue in cheek.
Hollywood writers had an easy slam-dunk with Barbie and managed to fuck it up and will insist they deserve more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom