Well-adjusted Individual
I guess I have to vacuum after this.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pact bros, we got too cocky...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
No Pippa I'm going to watch Raki's member stream that I didn't watch because I was watching you :mikothumbsl:

kingcaid

Pippa I cant clean after stream because I have to spend the rest of the night paranoid about you doing a gorilla after the meeting!

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I wish Pippa would stop raiding into Phase Connect talents so I could spam PIPIPIPI with the rest of the hivemind...

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I wish Pippa would stop raiding into Phase Connect talents so I could spam PIPIPIPI with the rest of the hivemind...
Nothing stopping you from doing it on your Rie account.

Last edited:

JMForte

Maybe you should make a manifesto about why you should be unbanned, maybe throw in a song.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Maybe you should make a manifesto about why you should be unbanned, maybe throw in a song.

superduper, if you're willing to sing your way to redemption, I'll take care of the music production

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I vote "Wake Me Up" be the song.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
SpongeBob is dead. Whatever the hell this thing is, it's puppeteering a sterile, hollow corpse.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Pippa did seem fairly upbeat and maybe in a position to realize that she has a pretty big audience and she could probably do some good by helping people out with some advice. Hope that she read the Horse manifesto and it helped realize just how important and impactful she is to a bunch of people in her community.

Some of her advice could sound like common sense but sometimes people just need a little external push to get out of their depression and downward spiral. Hope she realizes that she can be that for a large number of people.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Pippa did seem fairly upbeat and maybe in a position to realize that she has a pretty big audience and she could probably do some good by helping people out with some advice. Hope that she read the Horse manifesto and it helped realize just how important and impactful she is to a bunch of people in her community.

Some of her advice could sound like common sense but sometimes people just need a little external push to get out of their depression and downward spiral. Hope she realizes that she can be that for a large number of people.
You mean Pippa can... fix them? :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

even fillings ache for a few days, so there's going to be some discomfort during stream, probably for the best she do something that doesn't require her to bust out the benadryl

maybe a watchalong

JMForte

Out of context Pippa. She LOVES water.
PippaWater.PNG

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

lvl8

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Status
Not open for further replies.