"Bae, you come back here. You're not as flat as I thought you were; You lied about your tofu size"Mori Calliope

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I mean it kinda sounded like she just ended the debate. She basically admitted to driving, just not in big cities.
I dunno man, she can't really acknowledge if Zax is actually driving her around.

Speaking of, do you think they still live together? :smugpipi:

JMForte

Pippa if you do reddit readings you are right, you will forever never be able to live down being the reddit rabbit and you will also attract people who like reddit.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I dunno man, she can't really acknowledge if Zax is actually driving her around.

Speaking of, do you think they still live together? :smugpipi:
Are you Zax or something?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Are you Zax or something?
We already know Zax is a furfag, but he's also British?! I knew Pippa was a bad judge of character but this is on a whole nother level.

JMForte

Who cares about Zax? She basically said he was a beta when she was saying that one guy who moved his wife to live with his parents was a beta.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Based! Thanks Pippa!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"If they posted it themselves" is the big differentiator - at some point culpability is on the person themselves to not give out their full legal name and home address in public social media and forum posts

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
But a lawyer balldo told me it was all about immersion or something. Though doxing is always a weird topic, I'm not really into it, but I also get the utility of it in a lot of cases.

To be fair, Teal Deer was a commentary YouTuber from back in the day, and that's probably where she picked it up.
Now that's a blast from the past.

Who cares about Zax? She basically said he was a beta when she was saying that one guy who moved his wife to live with his parents was a beta.
My theory that Zax was Pippa Sister's cuck who just wanted to help Pippa out is becoming more real by the day.

Topo Chico

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa's right
"If they posted it themselves" is the big differentiator - at some point culpability is on the person themselves to not give out their full legal name and home address in public social media and forum posts
Exactly this. If you're so reckless that you leave such a blatant paper trail to who you are, you deserve to have your info posted as a content creator. PRACTICE GOOD OPSEC FOR GOD SAKE!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa's right

Exactly this. If you're so reckless that you leave such a blatant paper trail to who you are, you deserve to have your info posted as a content creator. PRACTICE GOOD OPSEC FOR GOD SAKE!
That, is not what I said, take your meds

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Now this is the caliber of content I was expecting from submissions.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Bringing race into it regarding smell? wonder who it could've been...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"You should have said "IT WAS AN EMERGENCY" " ~all of these shitty teachers that don't lets kids go take a shit, burn in hell cunts.
:cursedpeko:

Topo Chico

"You should have said "IT WAS AN EMERGENCY" " ~all of these shitty teachers that don't lets kids go take a shit, burn in hell cunts.
:cursedpeko:
I pooped my pants because of this as a child. Power played 'em

Anime Fan

Man all the new people in chat that didn't know that Pippa was a biter.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom