[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Watch Cuckieta and Coomalot continue to say that Phase is "abusive" to her or whatever the fuck.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's not wrong to go into any job expecting it to be temporary until proven otherwise, it's not even that most places suck, which many do, but it's also about finding the right fit as it's not always obvious what you want from a workplace until you actually experience it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Watch Cuckieta and Coomalot continue to say that Phase is "abusive" to her or whatever the fuck.
She's just being forced to say this y'know. If she said otherwise they'd just swap her out with another VA and we'd absolutely definitely never notice.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is, like, the perfect time for a donation war to start and for a big repeat of the February Menhera Moment to occur.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
This is, like, the perfect time for a donation war to start and for a big repeat of the February Menhera Moment to occur.
I honestly hope not. I hope she's gone past that mindset, and is now in a much better place (which it sounds like she is).

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She thought "Poles" referring to the Polish was a fucking slur?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I still believe that the donation war saved her life. Her emotional dam broke that day.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
t. man with another manifesto drafted up who's itching to share it

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Nick should have bigger things to worry about, like an lolcow who may have him over a fucking legal barrel.
And its all because Nick was too lazy to understand his own state's defamation laws and an ego too big to hold back the worst insults he could think of.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I still believe that the donation war saved her life. Her emotional dam broke that day.
I genuinely agree.
Having the overwhelming support and being able to vent mostly guilt free (since she had gotten all the support prior to menhera confession) was probably a huge turning point for her to help deal with bottled up emotions.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You never know these days, something randomly goes from being the proper term to being offensive overnight because of Twitter.

Nick should have bigger things to worry about, like an lolcow who may have him over a fucking legal barrel.
And its all because Nick was too lazy to understand his own state's defamation laws and an ego too big to hold back the worst insults he could think of.
That and the speeding ticket he refuses to pay that keeps racking up late fees.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
t. man with another manifesto drafted up who's itching to share it
Excuse you, I don't draft and sit on my manifestos, I write them up in one sitting when I'm feeling particularly autistic and post them immediately when they're done.

JMForte

It was funny seeing them talk about having insider information and then just constantly get things wrong about the company and all that.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Considering every other day some slang term for a group is deemed a slur so dopamine addicts on social media can have something new to crusade about, can you blame her?

Anime Fan

It's good that she's happy in Phase because they actually do seem like a decent company, especially after finding out what happened in similar sized companies like Cyberlive and Tsunderia. At the end of the day Fishman actually listens to the talents unlike some of the other smaller corpos that went under. For example, the entire reason he hired Muumi in the first place was because Lia and Pippa asked him to hire an extra manager. Also it is fun to see her completely blow up the abusive company narrative those two retards seem to have come up with out of thin air.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
how do you get a UTI from not showering, what

sleepy, lisa, nyaru et all, please help her

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She does not know where her singular kidney is.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think it helped, but I don't know if it saved her. Her life was already improving a lot at that point and I think she would have ultimately pulled up, but that was a very scary stream.

Considering every other day some slang term for a group is deemed a slur so dopamine addicts on social media can have something new to crusade about, can you blame her?
Remember when drinking milk became racist?

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Topo Chico

how do you get a UTI from not showering, what

sleepy, lisa, nyaru et all, please help her
Bad bacteria outside the vagoo from vagoo self cleaning -> going into the urethrae when she wipes maybe? Because she didn't wash herself and get the bad bacteria off her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom