"Gory hory shit! Ah no no nonono! Not like that, gorii... gorira, goriraaa GORIRA monkey shit!!! No not Kanata senpai is not shit, no no no!"Ichijou Ririka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
It's permanent nerve damage. Turns out putting too much pressure on your leg for a very long time can severely fuck it up. It's why the pain never completely went away.

JMForte

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
that was a rhetorical question with the implication that Pippa should clean herself more than once a month, please do not actually go into detail

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Total Papakin Death.

(I would edit the TND copypasta to be about him, but I'm too lazy.)

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Boy is it annoying when chat sucks her fathers dick, fucking retards.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Female anatomy makes it so.
Bad bacteria outside the vagoo from vagoo self cleaning -> going into the urethrae when she wipes maybe? Because she didn't wash herself and get the bad bacteria off her body.

How are women designed so poorly? Whoever put them together really needed to do a second draft or something.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
A Vee donation? Damn, it's been a long time since I remember hearing a dono read out from him.

Anime Fan

Total Papakin Death.

Her paranoia about her parents wanting to kill her makes more and more sense with every story she tells about them.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
it is fun to see her completely blow up the abusive company narrative those two retards seem to have come up with out of thin air.
Not completely out of thin air, seems like some of the first year of PC was fishman practically micromanaging content.
Remember Lia's first iteration was mostly fishman's orders.

Plenty of people in his position at other corpos refused to listen to talent complaints and just bulldozed ahead with "do it or else"

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Her paranoia about her parents wanting to kill her makes more and more sense with every story she tells about them.
And then she copes about it and says it was "completely irrational." Nah, woman, your parents are fucked up beyond words.

e: Like right now. "They were doing their best."
:whatastory:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
No they didn't. They really fucking didn't.

If they had tried their best, you wouldn't have been forced to eat dog food because they didn't cook, Pippa!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Total Papakin Death.

"They did their best and I have no room to judge."
Pippa your parents were criminally negligent.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
You probably can't do much better, they made sure of that.

JMForte

You probably can't do much better, they made sure of that.
That's why Pippa has constantly said if she had a kid she would probably smother it as a baby if it didn't stop crying.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I know we're focused on Papakin hate (and I do hate him) but can we appreciate how immensely stupid she has to be to just chug cough syrup and pepto bismol without using the cup because she's too lazy to clean it?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I know we're focused on Papakin hate (and I do hate him) but can we appreciate how immensely stupid she has to be to just chug cough syrup and pepto bismol without using the cup because she's too lazy to clean it?
I've done that before myself

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I find myself less mortified by her parents stories than most folks here, largely because I'm very familiar with redneck family members.

Redneck folks just think different, don't understand some things are actually a big deal, etc. Her experience isn't far off from a lot of "trailer park" families.

They weren't great, to be sure, but they weren't some uniquely abusive parents from the sound of it.

JMForte

I find myself less mortified by her parents stories than most folks here, largely because I'm very familiar with redneck family members.

Redneck folks just think different, don't understand some things are actually a big deal, etc. Her experience isn't far off from a lot of "trailer park" families.
Her family sounds a bit better than some redneck families I lived around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom