"Bouncy castle looking ass bitch"Rin Penrose

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks Wasted Life

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
We just gotta find every neighborhood with a registered pedophile in it. Chances are she's lived there before.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
This has been a horrifying night of stories.

Hey, unicorns. She's seen some junkie's penis but not yours!

Pippa should write a fucking autobiography.

An autobiographippy.

We just gotta find every neighboorhood with a registered pedophile in it. Chances are she's lived there before.

That's every neighborhood though.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

The Autopippography: My Redneck Life

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pippa reminding us all that it's not just the ghettos that are fucked.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Do they not lock their doors?

E. nvm "broke" in

Topo Chico

I thought her dad retired from the military then went to railroad work (more gov work?), how are they still so fucked as to run into this many freaks man... Shouldn't they have had enough money to keep them out of the Yamanba zone of whatever city they lived in?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

smartestkidontheshortbus

Pippa reminding us all that it's not just the ghettos that are fucked.
A ghetto with a different skin tone is still a ghetto

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Looking at how many newfags there are in chat who've never heard this story before saddens me.
Has been a while since she told some of these. The newfags had to learn eventually.

I thought her dad retired from the military then went to railroad work (more gov work?), how are they still so fucked as to run into this many freaks man... Shouldn't they have had enough money to keep them out of the Yamanba zone of whatever city they lived in?
Didn't Pippa's family own a pet store at some point or something?

Sven

B&E and another guy with gun - she sleeps
doing a raid on youtube - real shit

lvl8

Weapon upgrade wood to metal bat; next stage you'll get the crowbar it has the same attack power but it's a +1 to your dex.

Jacks Wasted Life

With how much they moved around I assume her dad was military, but seeing as how they never lived on barracks I dunno. RRat shes actually an illegal and her parents were migrant crop pickers...

Topo Chico

With how much they moved around I assume her dad was military, but seeing as how they never lived on barracks I dunno. RRat shes actually an illegal and her parents were migrant crop pickers...
Her dad's instagram (still live) says he's retired military and did railroad work. but i dunno what the truth actually is...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
As if she's not already?
Pippa has never been doxxmaxxed.

White privilege. No one would buy it.
She'd just need to write it under a pen name like "Koolaidiqa Jones".

Wasn't there more than one dad, or did I just imagine that? At least one of them owned a pet store though.

smartestkidontheshortbus

If you have a family the military gives you a stipend for off base housing. The landlords in base towns tend to raise rent by the exact amount of the stipend miraculously.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
how is Pippa still alive, sleepy and friends please help

and Pippa, respond to their DM's, especially Lisa, I am begging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom