"Wait, what is an F-boy?"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It's also rude to tell strangers you want to jerk off to their armpits, but chat hasn't picked up on that particular etiquette.
They got positive feedback from the feet posts. Pippa gave the ok for this shit, she's much like rackets, this is entirely of her own making.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The doctor glowed? Was she a CIA experiment?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Oh great, let's give the whiner crybaby positive reenforcement over her booboo owie. some
people cant endure shit and cry all the time from everything. maybe thats pippa, who lives a trash life with a graceful cheeriness.
I mean this in the nicest way possible kill yourself you creepy old fuck
:mikothumbsl:

Topo Chico

Oh great, let's give the whiner crybaby positive reenforcement over her booboo owie. some
people cant endure shit and cry all the time from everything. maybe thats pippa, who lives a trash life with a graceful cheeriness.
Hey man, if you need a gun to kill yourself with hit me up

famous artist pipkun

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Jeez, this was only 4 years ago? The Pippa timeline is crazy.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
This rabbit doesn't need a husband. She needs a god damn nanny. Fishman should give one of his managers a truckload of cash, and then send them down to Pippa to clean her house and slap the piss out of her every time she tries to play NEET hoarder.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
They'll hate them when pippa hates them. its rude to tell someone their parents suckdick and aremonsters if.. you know.... the person hasnt said she hates their parents... thats basic human social ettiqquette...socializing 101.
I'm talking about how chat aggressively sucks them off. I'm not expecting them to begin spamming about how horrible they are or anything, because as you said, that would indeed be very autistic. There's a reason this conversation is on a gossip forum right now. I just feel like there's a middleground that could be reached between the two autistic extremes of aggressive sucking-off and directly telling her that they suck in chat, you know. Like not begging to be "adopted", at the very least.

Chat is just parroting her opinions at some point you got to stop coping and notice the one that irks you here is Pippa herself, her parents fucking suck tho.
Yeah, I suppose you're right. I wish chat wasn't a retarded parrot.

famous artist pipkun

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Topo Chico

Tramadol is weak shit I give to my dogs when they're get spooked by fireworks, get oxymorphone.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Tramadol is weak shit I give to my dogs when they're get spooked by fireworks, get oxymorphone.
She's probably hyper sensitive to drugs and just in general

Piarro

Early Adopter
You guys are interacting with pipkun wrong, try reading all his posts in Uncle Ruckus's voice

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm talking about how chat aggressively sucks them off. I'm not expecting them to begin spamming about how horrible they are or anything, because as you said, that would indeed be very autistic. There's a reason this conversation is on a gossip forum right now. I just feel like there's a middleground that could be reached between the two autistic extremes of aggressive sucking-off and directly telling her that they suck in chat, you know. Like not begging to be "adopted".

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I wish chat wasn't a retarded parrot.
Chat is extremely retarded, but Pippa also believes she wasn't treated badly by her parents, and she won't change her mind.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

famous artist pipkun

I'm talking about how chat aggressively sucks them off. I'm not expecting them to begin spamming about how horrible they are or anything, because as you said, that would indeed be very autistic. There's a reason this conversation is on a gossip forum right now. I just feel like there's a middleground that could be reached between the two autistic extremes of aggressive sucking-off and directly telling her that they suck in chat, you know. Like not begging to be "adopted".
I like how optmistic you are you idealistic bastard. a middleground between 2 groups of vtuber yt chatters? if its a lame in-joke it'll get repeated forever and ever.

e: pippa encourages this shit.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Urgent Care is cheap because it's a private industry, and they mostly just give you Advil.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Listening to Pippa while gaming and several times had to stop and just glare at her stream on my other monitor in pure disbelief. She really ups the ante on the moldqueen keyfabe.
Thats what I'm going to tell myself atleast

Topo Chico

I like how optmistic you are you idealistic bastard. a middleground between 2 groups of vtuber yt chatters? if its a lame in-joke it'll get repeated forever and ever.
1689129505089.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom