"Oh my god, I have never seen fetish animation of me before, I don't know how I feel about this"Ironmouse

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
counterpoint: pippa exaggerates and is lazy. Pippa's pain may not be painful to us normal humans. this girl has leg pains for no reason.
Counter-counterpoint: She became numb to the bouts of pain. She can accidentally wound herself and she'll only realize it's there because of the blood.

KILL THESE FUCKERS AHHHHHHHHHHH! KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Gotten expectantly wholesome, this bed talk.

Edit: We're back to the horror of her younger years.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm not saying she should hold onto being angry with them. Maintaining familial relationships is good overall, as I think I've said before. My point is that chat has no obligation to do any such thing, and the fact they willingly suck off those people so heavily just irks me a bit.
Pippa's chat jerks off just about anyone as long as she associates with them.

Peyton Turkanis

I have several jujitsu buddies with a bad back who see chiropractors. They are definitely not pseudoscience according to them. Apparently they work wonders.
I don't care what an individual says. No scientific study has ever shown chiropractic "medicine" to have anything more than a temporary effect that could be emulated by a massage. And with a massage, they at least aren't going to fucking kill you if they mess it up.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
She tells all of these stories, clearly showcasing the pure disgusting incompetence and negligence of her parents, and yet I'm willing to bet that chat will continue to eagerly suck them off whenever they inevitably show up/are mentioned again in a future stream, because they're retards with the memory of an ant.
Literally as she was saying some of that shit, some fuck in chat typed "based papakin". I don't even know what to think anymore man

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm not saying she should hold onto being angry with them. Maintaining familial relationships is good overall, as I think I've said before. My point is that chat has no obligation to do any such thing, and the fact they willingly suck off those people so heavily just irks me a bit.
They'll hate them when pippa hates them. its rude to tell someone their parents suckdick and aremonsters if.. you know.... the person hasnt said she hates their parents... thats basic human social ettiqquette...socializing 101.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
How many UTIs has Pippa had?

And these stories just make me want to take care of her to make sure her leg feels good and she's not infected or moldy, and to make sure her temperature is at a good rate, and to make sure her heart rate is regular, and to make sure she's drinking the right amount of water and that she's eating healthy, and, and...

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Why would that matter? she's in pain. And it's bold of you to put "us" in there pipkun
Pipkun himself is anything but normal so I'm not sure what he's trying to say. :smugpipi:

Jacks Wasted Life

So, I see where you're coming from. But I also think you're wrong. Don't have kids unless you intend to put forth more than a token half-ass effort to raise them.
Obviously they were broke, and she was raised poor, so I will cut some slack. However, she was absolutely neglected as a child. This story is the worst by far, refusing medical care to a child in pain because it's an inconvenience or a monetary burden. That is a whole level of fucked up beyond her sleeping on a barrel in her closet. Which is fucked up enough to speak volumes.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
They'll hate them when pippa hates them. its rude to tell someone their parents suckdick and aremonsters if.. you know.... the person hasnt said she hates their parents... thats basic human social ettiqquette...socializing 101.
It's also rude to tell strangers you want to jerk off to their armpits, but chat hasn't picked up on that particular etiquette.

imozoN

Wake up babe new Yuni lore just dropped

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The fucking lore is multi-generational, multi-level.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
So that's where She came from.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Yeah her parents are massive fuck ups but her holding onto being angry with them at thus point wouldn't help anyone atleast they seem to be trying now
I think most people here actually don't think it's necessarily bad to be on alright terms with them. Hell as a bunch of people watching all these menhara women a lot of us would probably argue that being on decent terms with your parents and/or other family in general is pretty important. But even as their child you don't have to defend everything they did that was fucked up. It's perfectly reasonable to say "Yeah this was fucked up and I get that, but we're doing better now."

Even Kirsche CAN talk to her mother despite everything, even if she tends to prefer not to. It's just important to realize that some of the shit you did/grew up with is not the norm. Don't defend bad parenting just because you can laugh about later is all.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Why would that matter? she's in pain. And it's bold of you to put "us" in there pipkun
Oh great, let's give the whiner crybaby positive reenforcement over her booboo owie. some
people cant endure shit and cry all the time from everything. maybe thats pippa, who lives a trash life with a graceful cheeriness.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

JMForte

Obviously they were broke, and she was raised poor, so I will cut some slack. However, she was absolutely neglected as a child. This story is the worst by far, refusing medical care to a child in pain because it's an inconvenience or a monetary burden. That is a whole level of fucked up beyond her sleeping on a barrel in her closet. Which is fucked up enough to speak volumes.
Having seen some of the dox stuff and some of the stories Pippa has told more than anything they just seem like shitty upper lower class red necks. Her growing up poor more than anything is less them being able to afford stuff and more just them being failures at raising kids.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I have several jujitsu buddies with a bad back who see chiropractors. They are definitely not pseudoscience according to them. Apparently they work wonders.
I think there are a couple of different approaches to chiropractic care: those who stick to treating actual posture/alignment issues, sending those with problems outside of that area to normal osteopaths, and those who claim that everything is a spinal alignment issue. The former might be able to do some good, the latter are quacks.

Short

God Damn the Sun
just irks me a bit.
Chat is just parroting her opinions at some point you got to stop coping and notice the one that irks you here is Pippa herself, her parents fucking suck tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom