"I hope you enjoy the smell of my ass! Orrraaa"Momosuzu Nene

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Won't go to the doctor, will go to reddit.

Christ.
I guess there had to be SOME sort of catch/punishment to the optimism we had over the improvement she seemed to be showing lol

Edit: Granted the more she talks about her parents, as always and with every other time, the worse they are.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
How did her parents just think it's ok to buy her fish medicine and let her take it, but not think a doctor was needed at that point?

Topo Chico

Eye balling fish meds is pretty hardcore, tragic she had to do it, but hardcore as fuck

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
She tells all of these stories, clearly showcasing the pure disgusting incompetence and negligence of her parents, and yet I'm willing to bet that chat will continue to eagerly suck them off whenever they inevitably show up/are mentioned again in a future stream, because they're retards with the memory of an ant.

Jacks Wasted Life

I got a horrible ear infection before a wedding when I was pre teen. My parents got my medicine and left me at my grandmas.

"we can't cut short our camping trip" The stockholm syndrome this girl has laughing about it. (yeah laugh is probably cope)

hololive ruined /jp/

fish medicine?

Sven

"I'm alive"
Yes that is actually the most surprising part of these stories Pippa

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She tells all of these stories, clearly showcasing the pure disgusting incompetence and negligence of her parents, and yet I'm willing to bet that chat will continue to eagerly suck them off whenever they inevitably show up/are mentioned again in a future stream, because they're retards with the memory of an ant.
Buuuuttttt yuniiiiiii don't you want all of these autistic retards as your adopted siblings!? BASED PIPARENTS LETT THEIR CHILD DIE IN REAL TIME FRFR LETS GOOOO

But yes, Pipchat hate.

Topo Chico

BASED, chiropractor HATE. Those Yamanbas kill/paralyze people. The actual medicine is doing PT or getting surgery if PT doesn't help.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Yeah her parents are massive fuck ups but her holding onto being angry with them at thus point wouldn't help anyone atleast they seem to be trying now

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
They gave us Pippa, that's enough.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Hearing Pippa's stories with her parents honestly makes me glad mine are actually good people.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
counterpoint: pippa exaggerates and is lazy. Pippa's pain may not be painful to us normal humans. this girl has leg pains for no reason.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I have several jujitsu buddies with a bad back who see chiropractors. They are definitely not pseudoscience according to them. Apparently they work wonders.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
They gave us Pippa, that's enough.
So, I see where you're coming from. But I also think you're wrong. Don't have kids unless you intend to put forth more than a token half-ass effort to raise them.

Topo Chico

I have several jujitsu buddies with a bad back who see chiropractors. They are definitely not pseudoscience according to them. Apparently they work wonders.
Placebo effect. They would have benefitted from physical therapy just as much if not more so than someone stretching and cracking their back.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Yeah her parents are massive fuck ups but her holding onto being angry with them at thus point wouldn't help anyone atleast they seem to be trying now
I'm not saying she should hold onto being angry with them. Maintaining familial relationships is good overall, as I think I've said before. My point is that chat has no obligation to do any such thing, and the fact they willingly suck off those people so heavily just irks me a bit.

e: Kinda touched on it here.
About earlier, reminder that these are still her parents, and judging by the stories she's told of both childhood and more recent events, there is an immeasurable amount of things they share a very large amount of blame in regarding how she's turned out with a lot of her bad habits they could've snubbed during the large period of time they were legally responsible over her for, but neglected and did nothing about. I am by no means saying that being on good terms with family is a bad thing - it's very good, and the little stream appearances and interactions are cute & nice as well. My point is to just be a little weary. Chat sucking them off so hard and aggressively feels kinda weird, but I know that can't really be helped.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
In minecraft?
1689128433849.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
So, I see where you're coming from. But I also think you're wrong. Don't have kids unless you intend to put forth more than a token half-ass effort to raise them.
Oh I agree.

But we still got Pippa. I am thankful for that.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom