[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
@19:25
Black company
Your browser is not able to display this video.
(catbox)
I felt the need to point out that Camelot is either retarded or a compulsive liar. In the clip they are discussing how Phase takes advantage of Pippa and Camelot starts doing napkin math for what Pippa's take home pay would be.

Starting with an assumed 200k total revenue for the channel, taking out 30% for youtube and then 50% after that for Phase he claims Pippa is only making 30K a year. Even assuming that Phase takes a 50% cut, she would be making 70K. Which with how Pippa has described that she Isn't rich but she's comfortable would fall within that line.

Not necessarily trying to numberfag but I do think hearing something like this would piss Pippa off as it would paint her as being duped to such a extreme degree. I also don't imagine Phase is taking a full 50% cut.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
If any one is expecting nick to pull up now he past the last warning sign awhile barring a personal tragedy or a long overdue epiphany he's probably going to believe that he did nothing wrong and Pippa's isn't angry phase is just muffling her/The schizo fans are turning her against him because it's the easiest thing on his ego, and at this point there is no short term gain to admitting he was wrong.
Y'know in kind of a fuck up way, assuming we do look at it this way, he's basically just showing himself as different part of the schizo crowd in that instance. Like if he genuinely is trying to white knight that hard for some lady who is literally praising how much better things got where she works and how happy she is there then he's just a different end of the crowd he wants to rile up because "it's funny."
I guess you could argue "Well of course she says she's happy! Company mandated" but the issue is Pippa's always been pretty up front about whether shit at Phase currently sucks or not. In fact a couple of the girls have. It's not like Niji or VShojo where the girls who weren't happy side step shit or PR talk it. Tenma's argued with literally anyone in a position there: Mods, management, the fish himself. There's also the influx of invaders who have been open about stuff, most notably Lumi and Dizzy. And Ember is proof talking of how fucked Tsunderia was compared to Phase. Phase is actively memed as the sad girl place because a lot of them sound like it's their happy place away from real life being a trashfire.

I really don't want to have to believe this guy is so damn stupid that he can't comprehend the idea of why fucking with the perceived op-sec of someone like a vtuber (ESPECIALLY one who goes out of their way to try and hide it, not like people showing up with name tags at cons) even as a joke is seen in a bad light. And this is twice as true to me when his argument is "These people are fucking nuts bro they would do crazy shit for their "ohshee" if they knew her or where she was." but goes out of his way to refuse seeing why riling those people up might be retarded in the first place.
But it's massively difficult to call it otherwise by this point.

... Actually amusing point that just popped in my head, but uh.. when was the last time I had to hear about how Pippa betrayed someone again? How they just wanted what was best for her but THE COMPANY (or mods) were in the way and turning her against them? It's also annoying how his end are the ones dragging it out mostly. Pippa cut the ties. It's irrelevant what he says or feels now. She saw what they did and noped out because apparently the person in question herself found what was done some level of fucked enough to actually stop being a stepping stool for once.

Get over it and go about your business balldo. The only reason to even have this show up as a topic anymore is if you're desperate to keep harping about it for attention. The other half of the party gave up and moved on.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Im surprised the camelot stuff is still going.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I know Cameltoe is a fag, but the least he could do is be a cool fag like Freddie Mercury.
He's got the mustache and wife beater down, he just has to work on his attitude.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I know Cameltoe is a fag, but the least he could do is be a cool fag like Freddie Mercury.
He's got the mustache and wife beater down, he just has to work on his attitude.
No, he just needs to speed run AIDS

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Either way the fact that both him an Coomalot seem to believe that Pippa might still be willing to associate with them in some way after all the shit they flung at her and Phase Connect makes me think they're either more retarded than I actually thought or they're just so arrogant that they think they can do whatever they want and maintain that relationship with Pippa somehow.
Out of all the tone deaf shit these two fags keep slinging out, this one is probably the most tone deaf. Pippa is known to disassociate herself from people who talk shit or cause problems for her friends, Phase, etc (though, the dissociation usually comes in the form of unfollowing on Twitter). Hell, she's done it during a situation that involved Lumi before. Most people would do that same. The fact they think they can do this, but try to say "We love Pippa" and not understand what the problem is shows how little they actually care about her. I still believe the initial Tweet was Coomalot being stupid and not malicious, but all this stuff afterward has definitely been malicious.

As far as arrogance, just look at how full of himself Nick is. "Phase is gay until they allow Pippa to collab with me, then they won't be gay."

And the talk of Phase being gay is rich coming from a man who has probably had more exposed dicks around him after one too many whiskey shots than Mari who fucked everyone at OffKai joking Mari, you're great and another man who probably fantasizes about having Nick's dick inside him.

I kind of hate that I keep coming back to this discussion, but it is wild seeing how far these two keep digging themselves in the hole and still believing Pippa will offer a helping hand out.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Out of all the tone deaf shit these two fags keep slinging out, this one is probably the most tone deaf. Pippa is known to disassociate herself from people who talk shit or cause problems for her friends, Phase, etc (though, the dissociation usually comes in the form of unfollowing on Twitter). Hell, she's done it during a situation that involved Lumi before. Most people would do that same. The fact they think they can do this, but try to say "We love Pippa" and not understand what the problem is shows how little they actually care about her. I still believe the initial Tweet was Coomalot being stupid and not malicious, but all this stuff afterward has definitely been malicious.

As far as arrogance, just look at how full of himself Nick is. "Phase is gay until they allow Pippa to collab with me, then they won't be gay."

And the talk of Phase being gay is rich coming from a man who has probably had more exposed dicks around him after one too many whiskey shots than Mari who fucked everyone at OffKai joking Mari, you're great and another man who probably fantasizes about having Nick's dick inside him.

I kind of hate that I keep coming back to this discussion, but it is wild seeing how far these two keep digging themselves in the hole and still believing Pippa will offer a helping hand out.
It's just so weird. Any of the people they could score brownie points with by causing trouble for Pippa would already hate Nick and Camelot, and they can't possibly look very good to anyone else for such a gay little slapfight. Did these guys really just get their egos bruised that hard by a pink rabbit and her coffee salesman?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
One of the early steps for Nick Gunting his life up, that train of thought is exactly how Ralph started alienating his e-friends and guests.
I am actually annoyed. Nick should know better but for some reason is blind to his own actions and its kind of frustrating watching someone who had potential completely fuck every good thing up.

Its your last chance Nick, pull the fuck up.

imozoN

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
One of the early steps for Nick Gunting his life up, that train of thought is exactly how Ralph started alienating his e-friends and guests.
I am actually annoyed. Nick should know better but for some reason is blind to his own actions and its kind of frustrating watching someone who had potential completely fuck every good thing up.

Its your last chance Nick, pull the fuck up.
He won't. I normally don't talk about this shit, but I don't think it's going to go away for once. Nick seems to be desperate for views since his numbers are dropping and has a massive ego; he absolutely views Pippa as a surefire way to both get a high number stream and a way to get into a new audience, which he is not going to give up trying to get in his position no matter how impossible it is due to his fuck ups and total ignorance or refusal of how he's burnt that bridge. Right now he's very obviously trying to "separate" Pippa from Phase as a whole in order to get what he wants by attempting to get her to "realize" it's a restrictive, black company that is holding her back.

This won't work for reasons we all know, but that's not going to stop him and since it won't work, he's most likely going to escalate. My best guess is he'll start to go after the "restrictive and abusive idol culture in vtubing" in the future after he realizes shittalking Phase itself isn't going to work, which might lead to some interesting things depending how that line of attack goes.

Either way, I don't see Nick backing down and nor do I see him stopping this, because to him, it's his garuenteed way back to the top. My main concern is how this will affect Pippa, because even with the "bullet dodged thing", I don't think this shit is good for her mental health.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
and they can't possibly look very good to anyone else for such a gay little slapfight.
The more Nick pulls this shit, the less people will work with him. It's not the first time either, he went on Tim Pool's show and bragged about how he was trying to and succeeded in sneaking in "facial abuse" references and discussion into Tim's show.

It's just not a good idea to collab with people who continue to show they'll fuck up your shit for their own clout and amusement. At least with Tim it wasn't very noticeable and could be chocked up to a weird tangent, unless you watched Nick's show where he bragged about it, but in this case it's very obvious that Nick is openly being a dickhead to someone he wanted to work with.

Now apparently he's dropped all communication with Josh despite Josh wanting to still be friendly towards him. Reminds me of how Ralph dropped Nick for making fun of Ralph pooping himself.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The fact they think they can do this, but try to say "We love Pippa" and not understand what the problem is shows how little they actually care about her.
My main concern is how this will affect Pippa, because even with the "bullet dodged thing", I don't think this shit is good for her mental health
And bingo. It's very disgusting to hear him rant on about Pippa's fans and company, which she both clearly cares about a lot, and then claim that they love Pippa. Nick doesn't love Pippa, he loves the perceived boost he could get from having Pippa on his show. If he really did care about Pippa at all, he would know this shit is just a massive shitshow for her and that she wants nothing to do with it anymore. This egotistical tard is just coping about the fact that his brief flickering flame of relevancy is quickly fading while random people on the internet are fucking mogging him by pretending to be anime girls. This is just the wild flailing of a fool trying to stay above water without realizing the albatross hanging around his neck, weighing him down. Unfortunately the fool fails to realize that much like the Mariner in the poem, the albatross's corpse being hung around his neck is a product of his own actions: his idiocy and his ego.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Y'know in kind of a fuck up way, assuming we do look at it this way, he's basically just showing himself as different part of the schizo crowd in that instance. Like if he genuinely is trying to white knight that hard for some lady who is literally praising how much better things got where she works and how happy she is there then he's just a different end of the crowd he wants to rile up because "it's funny."
I guess you could argue "Well of course she says she's happy! Company mandated" but the issue is Pippa's always been pretty up front about whether shit at Phase currently sucks or not. In fact a couple of the girls have. It's not like Niji or VShojo where the girls who weren't happy side step shit or PR talk it. Tenma's argued with literally anyone in a position there: Mods, management, the fish himself.
Shit this is something any real fan would know, especially those who remember the early days.

Phase in year one was extremely rocky, with Tenma unafraid to and Pippa unable to hide how they felt about that. Pippa would try to go along and stream like normal, but she was terrible at concealing how she felt, whether angry and bitter or driven to tears, as she's always had a tendency to wear her heart on her sleeve. Tenma by contrast just didn't give a shit. She was so pissed off that she'd get vocal and fight with fish, on stream, off stream, in the discord, in their private meetings, wherever. She made no bones about her opinion of Sakana during that period, especially when it came to defending the other girls. Both Tenma and Pippa even admitted that they were close to quitting and that if one of them quit, the other was going to follow.

Ever since, even to this day with things going much better, both girls, and the other talents, all still speak their minds about the company, whether good or bad when the topic comes up. Pippa's not out here extolling the rich taste of Phase coffee with a gun to her head. Her autism wouldn't let her pretend that even if she wanted to. Tenma's not talking about how Sakana is the second coming of Yagoo. Both still dunk on him, both still mock how he plays League and leaves Muumi to run things, both still get their jabs in about the merch delays and issues, both still do and say what they want. No one is trying to cover up impropriety, no one is bullshitting that everything is perfect, no one is resorting to PR talk. None of the phase girls have ever done that. If there is something they can't do because they're ordered not to, they just outright say it. This is exactly why many of them feel comfortable enough doing yabs on a weekly basis that would get them fired from any other corpo. Because it's plain to see that that's just not how Sakana runs his business.

So yeah anyone who'd make that argument is a fucking retard who clearly hasn't watched any streams or followed a talent in Phase for any period of time. If Pippa says she's happy with her company, and she's not barely choking back sobs, chances are she's actually happy. Nick and Camelot can pretend they're coming to her defense but she doesn't need a white knight to save her from the big bad fish-managed black company.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
The more Nick pulls this shit, the less people will work with him. It's not the first time either, he went on Tim Pool's show and bragged about how he was trying to and succeeded in sneaking in "facial abuse" references and discussion into Tim's show.

It's just not a good idea to collab with people who continue to show they'll fuck up your shit for their own clout and amusement. At least with Tim it wasn't very noticeable and could be chocked up to a weird tangent, unless you watched Nick's show where he bragged about it, but in this case it's very obvious that Nick is openly being a dickhead to someone he wanted to work with.

Now apparently he's dropped all communication with Josh despite Josh wanting to still be friendly towards him. Reminds me of how Ralph dropped Nick for making fun of Ralph pooping himself.
Wasn't Jersh supposed to show up on Rekieta's stream only a month or two ago? I seem to recall Rekieta having to do a last moment cancellation, but can't find any record of it right now. Point being, Nick just seems to be getting erratic over endless dumb drama.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wasn't Jersh supposed to show up on Rekieta's stream only a month or two ago? I seem to recall Rekieta having to do a last moment cancellation, but can't find any record of it right now. Point being, Nick just seems to be getting erratic over endless dumb drama.
Actually yes. I remember in one MATI Josh mentioned he woke up a couple hours early, which was really early for him due to time zones, and he got canceled on last minute so he had stayed up and did other stuff before stream. Didn't really think about it, but not long after that Nick went on a rant about how everyone hates Josh and how no one will ever do business with him as he's a meanie poopoo head. Really Ralph like.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Nick has been watching a bunch of piggy hypno vids and is well along his way to total Ralphification.

Anime Fan

So yeah anyone who'd make that argument is a fucking retard who clearly hasn't watched any streams or followed a talent in Phase for any period of time. If Pippa says she's happy with her company, and she's not barely choking back sobs, chances are she's actually happy. Nick and Camelot can pretend they're coming to her defense but she doesn't need a white knight to save her from the big bad fish-managed black company.
Yea this is really obvious to anyone that's followed phase for any significant length of time or done any kind of reps on phase. It's become obvious especially lately that Pippa is more and more proud to be a part of phase.
Either way, I don't see Nick backing down and nor do I see him stopping this, because to him, it's his garuenteed way back to the top. My main concern is how this will affect Pippa, because even with the "bullet dodged thing", I don't think this shit is good for her mental health.

Obviously at this point Nick and probably Camelot are more interested in creating drama out of all of this and trying to use it to boost their stagnating and dying channels. Also it's obvious that he's either intentionally misreading things or just plain out making things up about phase. He tweeted this out earlier today and I'm curious what his balldo rotted brain is seeing that the rest of us apparently can't see:

fmn2p0ofgbn021.PNG

archive
I'm guessing it's probably just some stuff he's making up on the spot

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
fmn2p0ofgbn021.PNG

archive I'm guessing it's probably just some stuff he's making up on the spot
So @AO Cody what did Nick DM you?
You don't have to get into detail about the content but at the bare minimum was these conversations before coomalot and Nick made asses of themselves on stream?

I'm curious if Nick is acting like previous conversations he had are still relevant as a cope to his behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom